Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This cannot be heathly lol

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:25 AM
  • 17 Replies

but all I crave is cheesy thing's. I will dip cheesy bread sticks in nacho cheese sauce and eat grill cheese and ham.. I will eat other things but I will eat a grill ham and cheese right after.

by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VintageWife
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:30 AM

LOL :)

Clemency3
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:09 AM

lol..i love grilled cheese. i put bacon on mine instead of ham as I find bacon to be better. But regardless yea I have eaten a ton of grilled cheese this pregnancy. 

CafeMom Tickers
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Well, all of that sounds absolutely delicious to me right now, if that tells you anything. LOL 

CafeMom Tickers
Larsbug
by Laura on Aug. 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM

no not healthy but sounds delicious lol and I'm not even preggo

bonniemommy100
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I could really go for a grilled ham and cheese right now but i'm out of cheese and ham haha I'll have to wait until tonight whn we go mini shopping

Heather2001
by Heather on Aug. 22, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I love cheese!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Aug. 22, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Hey that sounds like me and I'm not even pregnant! I love cheese!

SuthernBelleo0o
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I had GB with my last pregnancy and I ate a lot of grilled turkey and cheese sandwiches with taco bell sauce on them.. omg they were sooooooo good!!! that was my lunch and sometimes dinner EVERYDAY! lol

twyliatepeka
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Cheese is a big one for me too. cheese & crackers are a main stay! :) My hubby laughs at me because of how much cheese I have been eating lately. on my ham & cheese I just want cheese, ham & the bread.
eem8605
by Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I went through a phase of this. I did a ton of dairy. I did cheese, yogurt, and milk. It usually happens when the babies bones need calcium and are hardening. I'm normally lactose intolerant, but I was loving this. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured