Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

It hurts so bad!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:55 AM
  • 20 Replies

I am 2 days shy of being 34weeks and I have been having round ligament pain so bad. It hurts to move sometimes. Is there anything I can do to make this pain go away?

by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:13 PM

BUMP

LilliesValley
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Not that I'm aware of. Maybe a bath but usually there's just not much you can do.

mommyof2andTTC
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Been there! Couldnt walk for a week... my hips still hurt from time to time but it got so bad for a good 3 weeks... tylenol, warm baths, heating pad on everywhere BUT not the belly of course lmao... pillow between the knees also to help keep them aligned... the other parts of body its kind of like a grin and bare it kind of thing
JAZ88
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Feet up and relaxing as best you can, I remember that pain, it hurts but there's not much you can do
lauren.m
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:06 PM

the only thing that ever helped me was soaking in a tub and that only helped until i got out other than that i havent found anything. i would have killed for a way to make it stop with my last pregnancy i went to 39.5 weeks with twins. good luck i hope you find relief soon.

wreckerwife1313
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:09 PM

OMG i had that so bad!!  Try warm baths.  Sometimes that helps.  But i just dealt with it.  Ones the baby drops it might stop.  Im 37 weeks and the baby just dropped more and the pain finally went away.  Just hang in there!! 

Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:10 PM

He has already dropped. =/

Quoting wreckerwife1313:

OMG i had that so bad!!  Try warm baths.  Sometimes that helps.  But i just dealt with it.  Ones the baby drops it might stop.  Im 37 weeks and the baby just dropped more and the pain finally went away.  Just hang in there!! 

mrs.ramirez
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Is it your muscles or your bones?

If your bones are hurting, unfortunately there isn't much you can do about it in my experience. The most I can do is take the edge off with tylenol.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Labor Lab couple with RebozoDoing a belly lift with a rebozo may help. You can do it like in this picture only put the ends over your shoulder and pull so that you lift your own belly. You could also tie it around your shoulders so that your belly has support while you go about your day. You can use a sheet if you don't have a rebozo.

Roe1993
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Wow, I can't believe I have never thought of trying this. It would work with twins too, right? Does it make it easier to get up, also?

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Labor Lab couple with RebozoDoing a belly lift with a rebozo may help. You can do it like in this picture only put the ends over your shoulder and pull so that you lift your own belly. You could also tie it around your shoulders so that your belly has support while you go about your day. You can use a sheet if you don't have a rebozo.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)