Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

in labor

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:53 AM
  • 16 Replies
I went To The er thinkin i was havin contractions And i was. The whole time i was there i only dilated 1.5cm but i was already 2cm which makes 3.5cm And because My contractions started slowing down they sent me home... My Baby is breech And they were just about To admit me And plan a c section that mornin until The contractions slowed. On The way home i had 8 contractions. And today ive had about ten but My water hasnt broke And im losing My muscus plug a little at a time.... My opinion since The Baby is breech they should have kept me And did The c section oh And im 37 weeks
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SadiasMomma
by Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:54 AM
You WANT a csection?! relax and let nature take it'!s course! Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bredenz1993
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:56 AM
Shes breech theyre gonna have To. The dr told me i was in early labor they r basicly just waitin for My water To break
ColleenF30
by Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 5:01 AM

Baby can flip still. I have had 4 c-sections...not something you want unless you absolutely have to.

jamamama00
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 5:12 AM
My babies never flipped unti my due date. And you can lose your plug over the course of weeks...especially if you are getting checked a lot...it can irritate the cervix. I am all about c sections if that's what you want....but I would worry if my doc was telling me that is a certainty this early on.
Larsbug
by Laura on Aug. 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
You dont have to have a csection just because shes breech. Ive had 2 sections and they are not fun. Look at th ewebsite spinningbabies.com

Quoting bredenz1993:

Shes breech theyre gonna have To. The dr told me i was in early labor they r basicly just waitin for My water To break
mommyziegler
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Baby can still turn! I would NOT want a c section at all!
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Aug. 24, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Your baby can turn head down during labor. 

Quoting bredenz1993:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
MichelleH86
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM
I sat at 3 cm for 3 weeks...and I lost my plug a week before I went into labor.
Supervane
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:24 PM
There are plenty of yoga exercises you can do to have the baby switch. You still have time, to try some
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Your baby has time to flip.  Unless, you are in full blown active labor, I know they like to keep baby in as long as possible since you are still early even though considered term.  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN