Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

3 boys and now a new baby on the way

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:40 PM
  • 9 Replies
I have 3 boys, 7, 5, and 4. Just found out I am pregnant again. I am 11 wks and scared. My life seems to not be ready for a baby. Me and the dad are fighting and my family does not like him. And no he is not the father of the other kids. My family will not be the happiest people on earth when I tell them. But I am excited about this baby. What do I do and how do I tell my family?
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommyof2andTTC
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not sure what to tell you but here's a bump... congrats and good luck...
Nee86
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this
You just tell them. Just tell them no matter how much they might not like the father, this baby is apart of you and you don't need to hear any negativity.
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I am pregnant with my fourth boy. I waited until 18 weeks to tell people. I was obviously pregnant but no one asked because they knew I would say something when I was ready.

Tell people when you are ready and ignore negativity.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clemency3
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

If you are excited then be excited! We are not in any position to have this baby in terms of finances but by just being happy and excited thankfully my family has kept their mouths shut. If they start saying anything then either shut them up by saying that you don't need to hear it and you just want to be happy with it. If you can't do that then just walk away. good luck!

CafeMom Tickers
nikkiboys3
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Thank you all for your replies. I am very thankful that you all have taken time to read and reply yo my post. 

QueenWisdom
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I would'nt worry about what anyone had to say. Although it would be nice to have family accept the pregnancy and even get along with bf because of it, dont let anyone steal your joy if they won't. Be happy, the child is a blessing, and this may help you and bf patch up this rough time. Congrats!
cecilyloring
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Perhaps wait to tell them? Maybe even wait until after you find out gender. Once you know the baby's gender i think the baby becomes much more real to people and it's hard for them NOT to be excited.

czshcecnc
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Just tell them. It does't matter if they are happy or not because its your life and as long as you are happy that's all that matters. I am expecting #14 and I have stopped speaking to most of my family. My kids are better off without so much negativity. My dad, stepmom and sister love my family. My mom and grandma however can go fly a kite.lol.

skittlefart
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Just because they don't like the daddy doesn't mean they should harbor any hate towards the innocent baby...remember YOU'RE in this relationship, not them...

photo Nickysilly_zps1bdda502.jpg
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)