Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Sonoline B Fetal Doppler

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:25 PM
  • 9 Replies

Ok, so I think it was this group that I put a post up ealier about fetal heart beat moniters, and that I put a bid up for one online, wel, I didn't get it lol. I fell asleep 20 minutes for the bid was over and someone out bid me (sucks) but being pregnant this time around, I am just so tired all the time! So anyways, my DH told me that we can just buy a new one online as long as it's not too expensive, so I started looking and found the Sonoline B. My only question is how is the quality of this product? I don't want to buy something and it doesn't work that well, but I don't want to miss out either. All opinions will be HIGHLY appreciated! Thanks mommas!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SuthernBelleo0o
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I bought this doppler in 2012 when i was pregnant with DD I LOVED IT! Im now pregnant again 19 weeks and am using it again. I am a bigger girl and I was able to get the baby's heart beat at 9 weeks. I Highly recommend the doppler. 

Merrick17
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:59 PM

It's good. Should cost around $50 bucks. I did a buy it now on eBay. Amazon has them as well. 

WifeySlymm
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:36 AM

go on ebay and do buy now.. they have a ton and it's only betwen 30-50 dollars

elly.H
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:54 AM
that's the same one I got on eBay I just bought it straight up no bidding and it was $55.97 I was able to hear my sons heartbeat before the doctors were. I heard it at 10 weeks and the little black heart comes on when you hear the baby's heartbeat and I was able to distinguish the difference between blood flow through the placenta the baby's heartbeat my heartbeat and an echo of my heart beat we have been pregnant many times so we are thoroughly experienced when it comes to this I was also able to take it to my Dr Who was kind enough to explain things to me. well worth the money
Skys_Mommy02
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 1:06 AM
I have the sonoline B and have never had any issues with it! It's not expensive either.. I think I paid $50-55 for it.. I found baby's heart beat at 9 or so weeks
ColleenF30
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:16 AM

I have it, and it is awesome. I got mine on fetaldoppler.net was about 60 bucks and at my door within 3 days.

babyfish0511
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:06 AM
We got ours off clinicalguard.com and it's amazing! I can always find our Babys heartbeat! Sometimes it takes a couple mins depending on the position of the Baby. I love how the screen lights up and tell the Bpm. Ours was less than 60 dollars total including shipping and came with the jelly to use as well.
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:19 AM
If you're going to buy a doppler, I would suggest that one. I have one, and I'd say it's fairly high quality, though it takes some work and practice to really know how to use it and what you're hearing. Though, if you're past about 12 weeks, it should be fairly easy. It's actually the same doppler my midwife uses, so is say it's pretty good.
Roe1993
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Thanks guys! I think I'm going to get it! :)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)