Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What do I do now !!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:05 AM
  • 4 Replies
What can I do to spice up my relationship ? I am 31 weeks pregnant , and don't feel like he finds me attractive but he says he does . What can we do to better out relationship and become closer ?
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
skittlefart
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:52 AM

Shower together....;D the sexy steam time is awesome if you're up for it...just be careful and make sure you have a bath mat at the bottom of your tub to help prevent slipping ._. 

I really am no help in that department though other than that ._. I don't get too affectionate while pregnant...sorry love~

photo Nickysilly_zps1bdda502.jpg
Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:14 AM
Make it a point to be both lovey and flirty. Hold hands regularly, stroke his leg while sitting together, cuddle up under a blanket while watching tv and do a little hanky panky, send flirty texts, send baughty pics, etc. And if he tells you that you're still attractive- believe him!
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Can you have a date night?
funhappymom
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Why do you think he doesn't find you sexy? Sometimes men find it a little weird to want/have sex the further along you are. They worry about hurting the baby, even though that's very unlikely.

Enjoy a date night, a shower together, a long walk or something that you both enjoy doing. And don't forget to communicate to your SO about how you feel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)