Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Circumsizing .... Opinions ?

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:08 AM
  • 72 Replies
What are some of your beliefs and thoughts about getting a newborn circumcision ?
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SadiasMomma
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:12 AM
5 moms liked this
I don't have an opinion. My religion requires it. Whether or not someone else chooses it is no ones business. I can honestly say that I don't understand the controversy surrounding it. Different strokes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SASSYCJB
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this
OMG you are killing me. Are you new to mommy boards?
BABYBOY01
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:18 AM
Do you really have nothing to do ? Like really what does it matter what I ask lmao pathetic hahahahaha

Quoting SASSYCJB:

BABYBOY01
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:21 AM
I have heard a lot of different things regarding it to . I don't really get the controversy either really . What religion are you ?

Quoting SadiasMomma:

I don't have an opinion. My religion requires it. Whether or not someone else chooses it is no ones business. I can honestly say that I don't understand the controversy surrounding it. Different strokes.

SadiasMomma
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:22 AM
Muslim :-)

Quoting BABYBOY01:

I have heard a lot of different things regarding it to . I don't really get the controversy either really . What religion are you ?

Quoting SadiasMomma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SASSYCJB
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:24 AM
At the moment I could be sleeping but I choose to be on cm. Do you have nothing better to do than ask questions that ask for drama? I'm all about drama but this particular debate really sucks after the gazilianth time. Get some originality.

Quoting BABYBOY01:

Do you really have nothing to do ? Like really what does it matter what I ask lmao pathetic hahahahaha

Quoting SASSYCJB:

BABYBOY01
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:30 AM
;) I'm baptist . Although some baptist are against it down here , my babies father and I are going toward doing it

Quoting SadiasMomma:

Muslim :-)

Quoting BABYBOY01:

Quoting SadiasMomma:

BABYBOY01
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Hmmmm what drama does this being ???? Do you see any ???? The only drama I see is the one you are bringing .... If you don't like it leave my shit alone !! Thank you ;)

Quoting SASSYCJB:

At the moment I could be sleeping but I choose to be on cm. Do you have nothing better to do than ask questions that ask for drama? I'm all about drama but this particular debate really sucks after the gazilianth time. Get some originality.

Quoting BABYBOY01:

Quoting SASSYCJB:

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:00 AM
3 moms liked this
No Drama here I am pregnant with my 3rd boy and he will have the procedure done just like his brothers. I'm doing what I feel is best for my baby and his health.
Hello07
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:01 AM
2 moms liked this
There are no health benefits.

I do not believe in genitally mutilating anyone. Girl or boy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)