Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's the Daddy?

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:15 PM
  • 3 Replies
I am 98% sure that my man of 3 yrs is the father of my unborn child. The 2% goes to this guy that I was talking to awhile back. My hubby and I were having issues at the end of last year. The week of Sept. 18-21, I was with this other guy. I believe the last time him and I had sex was Sept 17, 2006. I moved back in with my husband Sept. 22, 2006. We immediately had sex maybe 9/30/06 and thereafter. I had my last period October 4, 2006 and conceived on October 17, 2006. I figured there is no way possible for the other guy to have fathered this baby I am carrying. What do you ladies think?
by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kyuketsuki
by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:21 PM
To me in the end who the biological father is doesn't matter.  The role modle the baby will be following is your husband so in all reality HE will always be your baby's father no matter what DNA might say.
Blondesmv
by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:29 PM
It doesnt sound like there's much of a chance it could be the other guy's.  Good luck.
lilmidget865
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:26 PM
If you had a normal period October 4th and everything matches up to your conception being in October, then I HIGHLY doubt that the other guy could be the father. You would be a whole month farther along if he was. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)