Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

mid week check in 8/28

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:43 AM
  • 11 Replies

how's it going ladies?

by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:44 AM

the usual chaos the last few days, errands and tons of things to done/todo ,the rest of the week will be laundry, cleaning up after the weekend and getting ready for the next weekend (i work weekends and dh and the kids trash the house and turn into monsters...soo not fun) 

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Still really tired! I hit a wall at about 3pm, and on the days when I'm in the office until 6pm (like yesterday and today) that is REALLY hard. I need a nap. Other than that, I'm doing just fine! :) 11 weeks 5 days today.

Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I am so ready to get this baby out of me!!!!

bchic24
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Things are ok on my end. A LOT of pelvic pain and lower back pain. Seeing my midwife in about half an hour so we'll see what she says. It started really hurting after having to make a mad dash to catch my 2 year old who escaped from his aunt's grasp!

mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:58 PM
still exhausted and sick no energy whatsoever but im 17wks and 6days today
Clemency3
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:20 PM

slowly....have 2 parties this weekend and kids start back at school next week so this week is moving slowly

Clemency3
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 3:22 PM

can u update on the pelvic pain. i have that too and just can't find a solution for it. 

Quoting bchic24:

Things are ok on my end. A LOT of pelvic pain and lower back pain. Seeing my midwife in about half an hour so we'll see what she says. It started really hurting after having to make a mad dash to catch my 2 year old who escaped from his aunt's grasp!

CafeMom Tickers
bchic24
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Well I've been told no heavy lifting. Sit down to put on pants, to do pelvic tilts for strengthening, and I have been referred to a chiropractor. I'll let you know how that goes.

Quoting Clemency3:

can u update on the pelvic pain. i have that too and just can't find a solution for it. 

Quoting bchic24:

Clemency3
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:55 PM

thanks I appreciate that. I tried a support belt and some yoga but had no relief. And the only way for me to get pants on is to sit down just because of the amount of pain so I already have been doing that. 

Quoting bchic24:

Well I've been told no heavy lifting. Sit down to put on pants, to do pelvic tilts for strengthening, and I have been referred to a chiropractor. I'll let you know how that goes.

Quoting Clemency3:

Quoting bchic24:

3kidz123
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:58 PM

still pregnant.

tired

hungry

qeezy

annoyed

pregnant belly(37.2 weeks)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN