Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

First Outfits!!

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:17 AM
  • 47 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just couldnt wait any longer. I got baby Madison her first two outfits. They are just sooo adorable. I do need to get my butt in gear on getting stuff esp since my baby shower is not gonna be until Dec. and im due Jan. 12th. Sunday will be only 19 weeks left. It seems to be going by fast for me. But anywho Share your first baby purchases..

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babycrittermom
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:07 AM

VERY CUTE!!..I cant wait till my little girl gets here i only have 64 days to go :)..I just love being able to dress them up..my other DD is 6 and doesn't want mommy dressing her up any more cause she like it do it by herself becaus apparently what mommy picks out just isn't pretty  :/ lol.

daydreamer86
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I love the second one. My little girl will be here in a little over a week.
Mamasgotthis817
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:35 AM
I'm also due in jan also having a girl :). I am bringing my daughter and step daughter shopping for school clothes and its hard not to buy anything for baby. My shower is in October so in trying to wait patiently and see what I get then. Then maybe just shop for things I need! Super cute outfits!! Makes me want to go shopping :))
tammy_lynne
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:50 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm naming my baby Madison too!!!!! The outfits are adorable! 

This is the outfit she is coming home in! The sweater was knit by my MIL. 

Our little boy is almost 6! I'm so used to blue, green, and dirt... all the little girl things make me melt! 

19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:55 AM

That is adorable. Yea I still have yet to find the perfect come home outfit. We also have a son. He will be 7 in Dec.

Quoting tammy_lynne:

Our little boy is almost 6! I'm so used to blue, green, and dirt... all the little girl things make me melt! 

CafeMom Tickers
tammy_lynne
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:03 PM

She is due October 10th, and my son was born October 2nd. Is your son excited? Mine can't wait! 

Quoting 19greeneyesmoma:

That is adorable. Yea I still have yet to find the perfect come home outfit. We also have a son. He will be 7 in Dec.

Quoting tammy_lynne:

valrubio
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

They have the cutest outfits for baby girls. I'm having a boy this time and haven't picked anything out for going home yet.

brysonsmommy_10
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I'm only a few weeks along and I can't wait until we find out what we are having so that I can start buying stuff.  My son is so excited that he is going to get to help pick out things for his baby brother or sister.

smac28
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I havent purchased anythingggg we aren't finding out sooo I gotta wait.

19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:11 PM

He really wanted a brother. But I told him when she is born he will fall in love with her and he will be able to protect her. So he got all chipper about that.

Quoting tammy_lynne:

She is due October 10th, and my son was born October 2nd. Is your son excited? Mine can't wait! 

Quoting 19greeneyesmoma:

Quoting tammy_lynne:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)