Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Mc Donalds picked the wrong pregnant woman to piss of!!! ETA ETA again..

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:12 PM
  • 46 Replies
1 mom liked this

Dear fast food workers who are on strike for higher pay, Heres a tip, first off, graduate high school, get a degree and get a real fu*%$*%& job!!! You NEVER get the orders right, you pack shit in the bag so much that I always end up losing half my food to the floor cuz the bag rips for your over stuffing and you want to be paid MORE for that?!?!?! HAHAHAHA How bout no!!! UGHHHHH

ETA: Just want to make it clear that I am hormonal and bitching. I know the job market sucks and they may not get paid enough, but I really don't care about that. I just wanted my damn food!! lol Sorry if I offended or stepped on peoples toes. That wasn't my intentions.

ETA2: Im no longer responding to anyone because you obviously can't understand what VENTING is. Thanks to all who responded, but I vented, and now I'm over it. 

by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiffanyRose06
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:20 PM
2 moms liked this
I've been craving McChickens this pregnancy
bellaa90
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:39 PM
4 moms liked this

McDonalds is gross why would you wanna eat there lol ugh I haven't ate there in over 6 years. Their one of the worst fast food :/ all of them are bad but the worst ones on McDonalds, BK, Wendy's and Taco Bell. 

SuthernBelleo0o
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Well I was gonna go to a different place but theres so much road work going on here and it was the closest thing to my house and i was REALLY hungry. :(

Quoting bellaa90:

McDonalds is gross why would you wanna eat there lol ugh I haven't ate there in over 6 years. Their one of the worst fast food :/ all of them are bad but the worst ones on McDonalds, BK, Wendy's and Taco Bell. 

Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:44 PM
5 moms liked this

But if it wasn't for the stupid drop outs that work at McDonalds we wouldnt have it =)

bellaa90
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Ah :/

Quoting SuthernBelleo0o:

Well I was gonna go to a different place but theres so much road work going on here and it was the closest thing to my house and i was REALLY hungry. :(

Quoting bellaa90:

charley31
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:48 PM
2 moms liked this
I have been eating soo many of their chocolate chip cookies this pregnancy
SuthernBelleo0o
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:49 PM

True, but they clearly don't need a raise and if they do the need to not drop out and get better jobs. 

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

But if it wasn't for the stupid drop outs that work at McDonalds we wouldnt have it =)

milkmama36
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:54 PM

OKAY what are you talking about? I don't watch news, and all of the military vets, retirees and other hard working adults I flip burgers with as a career are too busy fucking up your order to pay attention to any political crap going on. Sorry you had a bad experience, it sucks being pregnant and not getting your food.

MichelleH86
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Oh man! Those are my weakness!

Quoting charley31:

I have been eating soo many of their chocolate chip cookies this pregnancy

coupon_ash_back
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:10 PM
3 moms liked this

Then don't go?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)