Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How my son feels about having a baby sister...

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:26 PM
  • 11 Replies
3 moms liked this

He has told me from the moment we let him know he was going to be a big brother, that it was a girl. He will be 6, October 2nd. And Madison is due, October 10th. 

He talks to her every day, and likes to pick things out for her in the store. He reads a book to her every night, and gives her a hug and kiss. 

Last night she was kicking after we read our bedtime stories. So he started rubbing my belly and said:

"I am Madison's protector. No one is allowed to hurt her. If anyone tries to hurt or scare her, I'm going to take them straight to bed. That's just not nice."

He is going to be an amazing big brother!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovemykids732
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:33 PM

AWWWWH... my son is almost 3, and tells me all the time he wants his baby brother out of my tummy NOW... lol

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by Heather on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Awwwww!  How sweet!

SHOE_DIVA
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:26 PM
That's so Cute!!!!
tammy_lynne
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

My son asks me everyday if she is coming today. It's adorable!

Quoting ilovemykids732:

AWWWWH... my son is almost 3, and tells me all the time he wants his baby brother out of my tummy NOW... lol

tammy_lynne
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:33 PM

He melts my heart! 

Quoting SHOE_DIVA:

That's so Cute!!!!

Starchild84
by Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:42 PM
That's so sweet. My son goes back and forth on if he is excited to have a baby sister. At one point he asked us if we could keep her outside.
bebe_ju-rah
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 10:42 PM
So sweet!! My daughter turned 6 Feb 19th and my son was born Jan 16th so very similar to your situation. She has been amazing! We are very lucky :)
PyschMeh
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Awww, too cute! I haven't told my kids yet, I'm still wondering how they are going to be. They know only a little about pregnancy, they have seen other women in the family and their SM pregnant, then later met the babies. But they will be here through the whole experience with this one! I hope they have fun with it, I'm looking for creative ways to keep them involved. DS is 7 and DD will be 6 soon.

pregnancy due date
Mamas1stbaby
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Too cute!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)