Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

20 weeks and

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:24 PM
  • 9 Replies

my nipples are leaking! i was putting together the baby swing (rather have the stuff out that all the boxes, and its foldable) so i went to go grab a screwdriver and noticed something on my arm was sticky....yep boobs leaking and yes i walk around topless =) you know how uncomfy bras are lol 

i guess this is normal, but odd lol my bf just mentioned to me yesterday my nips felt different (like an indent in them) and now this -_- ah the many wonders of pregnancy

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BeautifulFey
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I've been producing since 14wks. This is #2 though. I can squirt it a good metre now hehe.

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Quoting BeautifulFey:

I've been producing since 14wks. This is #2 though. I can squirt it a good metre now hehe.

haha! my left side squeeze out more than the right -_- this is hysterical to me i dont know why

BabyFruit Ticker

BeautifulFey
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:38 PM

You'll always find one side does better. Mines the opposite, my right side does better than me left :)

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting BeautifulFey:

haha! my left side squeeze out more than the right -_- this is hysterical to me i dont know why

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:46 PM

i figured it'd be the left, its significantly bigger lol does it stay clear or does it turn to milk before baby comes

Quoting BeautifulFey:

You'll always find one side does better. Mines the opposite, my right side does better than me left :)

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting BeautifulFey:

BabyFruit Ticker

BeautifulFey
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:51 PM

It will change to a sort of brownish clear colour closer to being due, generally milk doesn't come in until 6-8 days after nursing has been established.

Quoting rwcw89:

i figured it'd be the left, its significantly bigger lol does it stay clear or does it turn to milk before baby comes

Quoting BeautifulFey:

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting BeautifulFey:

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:53 PM

ahs wasn't sure how it worked, i know colostrum is normal didnt knwo if it turned before or after considering it started sooo early

Quoting BeautifulFey:

It will change to a sort of brownish clear colour closer to being due, generally milk doesn't come in until 6-8 days after nursing has been established.

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting BeautifulFey:

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting BeautifulFey:

BabyFruit Ticker

BeautifulFey
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:55 PM
If you want any advice, or just some info, feel free to send me a message :)
Quoting rwcw89:

ahs wasn't sure how it worked, i know colostrum is normal didnt knwo if it turned before or after considering it started sooo early

Quoting BeautifulFey:

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting BeautifulFey:

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting BeautifulFey:

mama_pink_tink
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

been leaking since I was about 14/15 weeks, and yes, I am just like you, f*&k yes, I do not wear a damn shirt or bra when Im home. 

lillucky8
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 2:54 AM
The joys of pregnancy! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN