Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

**new pic added** advice please what do you see in my scan picture??

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 4:32 AM
  • 30 Replies

Poll

Question: what can you see apart from where baby has been measured in his/her little bubble

Options:

second sac

hidden twin

vanishing twin

nothing else

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 33

View Results

by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 4:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leanne3
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 4:33 AM

please feel free to comment. i was so excited at the scan and it was done in less than 5mins that i didnt evan think to ask about it until others have pointed it out to me xx

GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 4:47 AM

Could just be the placenta, but it does kinda look like a second sac.. I has a weird pic with my last baby too.. looked kinda like 2 in there but only one popped out =) Its on here somewhere, I will try to find it..

leanne3
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 4:59 AM

okay that be great thank you x

GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 5:00 AM

OOK here is my weird ultrasound pic..the thing on the right is my baby, the thing on the left was I guess the placenta 

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

leanne3
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 5:40 AM

ye i made out your baby straight away =) i just thought as the baby is in one bubble and then something else looks to be to the right of baby so made me think wouldnt be placenta also im only 7+1 my placenta would be huge comapred to the little seedling in the left sac wouldnt you think??xx

robbinbj
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:34 AM
I had a similar look around 5 weeks. My US tech said it was a small bleed still from implantation and that often times the uterus absorbs this blood, but I may also see some spotting.
leanne3
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:43 AM

my u/s tech checked for bleeds and said there was nothing maybe she missed it.  i had implantion bleed 6dpo for 4days had my positive at 8dpo by clearblue digital so maybe is or isnt but another possibility thank you for posting xx

leanne3
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:50 AM

the bit im questioning is the speech bubble next to my baby in his/her sac, it seperate and to the right xx

19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:41 AM
That def. looks like a second sac on the right. Let us know what happens at your next u/s..
19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:41 AM

And to me it looks like a yolk sac in there as well. But thats just me and what I feel like I see. 

Quoting 19greeneyesmoma:

That def. looks like a second sac on the right. Let us know what happens at your next u/s..

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN