Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you packed your hospital bag yet?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:55 AM
  • 17 Replies

I've been talking for about 2 weeks now with DF about packing the hospital bag. We JUST now finished packing it and there are only 3 more days till we leave for the hospital. Guess I was getting too ahead of myself, it only took 2 minutes to do..and I was even packing a full diaper bag for new baby as well, haha. 

Have you packed your bag yet? What does it include?

photo Nickysilly_zps1bdda502.jpg
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrsjohnson2014
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Nope I am packing mine when I hit 30 weeks or so just to make sure it is done in time 

CafeMom Tickers
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Nope and its ridiculous because the baby Connor's bag was packed weeks ago. I have no clue what I'm waiting for I'm almost 38 weeks
LuvMyBoys09
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Not yet but I'm gonna start this week.
I'll have a big tshirt for sleeping in, a sports bra for when I deliver, so I can avoid wearing the hospital gown.
I'll have cell phone chargers, camera chargers, a notebook to write things down for her baby book.
Sweat pants, tank tops, socks, hair dryer, shampoo, face wash, body wash, healthy snacks for SO and me.

I know there's probably more that I'm forgetting.
iamnameless
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:38 AM
I only 7weeks so I will not pack for a while yet. I will pack travel shampoo, soap and lotion. I am packing some comfy yoga pants with matching tops, and pjs. I hated being in pjs all the time after my last baby. I will pack clothes to wear him and clothes for baby to wear home. Blankets for baby. maybe so m music.to play in the background.
daydreamer86
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Kind of
Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I packed my bag but then I realized I only packed things for the baby and nothing for me. lol I filled a whole duffel bag with just his stuff.

I have been telling myself I need to redue it for about 3weeks but I am alwayys so tired that I forget

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:22 AM
No a bit too early I'm only 21 weeks 1 day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clemency3
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I am not due till November 1st so will start packing beginning to middle of October.

I will just pack an over night bag for myself plus all the toiletries. baby will have a couple of outfits, socks, hat, heavy blanket. 

CafeMom Tickers
Junebaby18
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:34 PM
I'm almost 10 weeks, so not yet. This baby will be a spring baby, so not sure what to pack for him/her. All my other babies were summer. I live in Arizona, so not sure what the weather will be like either. Maybe a month before.
AndreaGalvez
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:55 PM
I've packed all of my baby's things, his plush blanket, socks, hats, mitts, outfits, blanket teddy, lotion and violet water cologne, and a swaddle blanket. As for me....I haven't packed a thing. Which I should probably do considering my pregnancy is a little delicate and he could come beforehand. I'm 32 weeks but just keep forgetting I'm gonna need things too lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)