Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

kicks from the outside?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:27 PM
  • 21 Replies

20 weeks (seems to be the most eventful week from me) 

checked baby on doppler and it moved it, considering i was pressing down a bit i shrugged it off

last night while dozing off i felt spasms, decided to put my hand on my belly and it got pushed like 5 times (without putting pressure) 

when did you start feeling the kicks outside the belly?

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:57 PM
This is my fourth, I'm 21 weeks 1 day, and DF got kicked in the face like 5-6 times this morning:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM

haha, im sad my bf missed it he went camping with the boys for a weekend away (needed a break from my hormonal outbursts lmao) cant wait to tell him though

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

This is my fourth, I'm 21 weeks 1 day, and DF got kicked in the face like 5-6 times this morning:-)

BabyFruit Ticker

livingforthem83
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM
17 weeks with this one, I am pregnant with #5.
BaltimoreBaby
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I've only had one and the first time I put my hand on my belly and felt her kicks - I was about 16 weeks. My sister felt them first after me. I was visiting my parents and she was home from college. 

Poor husband felt them fourth or fifth. After I got home a week or so later. 

Only a day or two before I was telling them I was feeling the baby kick inside and they both blew me off. They didnt think I could that early. 

my.sonshine
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:28 PM

This is my third.

With my first I felt kicks around 4 or 5 months (16-20 weeks)

With my last two I didn't feel kicks until after 6 months (24 weeks)

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM

wow jerks, ive been feeling movement on and off since 15 weeks, the big kicks started last night 

Quoting BaltimoreBaby:

I've only had one and the first time I put my hand on my belly and felt her kicks - I was about 16 weeks. My sister felt them first after me. I was visiting my parents and she was home from college. 

Poor husband felt them fourth or fifth. After I got home a week or so later. 

Only a day or two before I was telling them I was feeling the baby kick inside and they both blew me off. They didnt think I could that early. 

BabyFruit Ticker

MichaelsCasey
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:56 PM
I think it was around 17 or 18 weeks this time when my husband first felt movement. I'm now 22 weeks with baby #4
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:02 PM

aww yay:) I keep trying to feel it.. but it stops everytime my hand goes on it:( doc said soon though since my placenta is an innie:)

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

aw yeah it keeps doing it to me too lol. i put my cell on my belly and played music, seemed to react more to brad paisley lmao 

Quoting jayangel82:

aww yay:) I keep trying to feel it.. but it stops everytime my hand goes on it:( doc said soon though since my placenta is an innie:)

BabyFruit Ticker

jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM

thats cute! I need to get headphones! She just reacts to certain music in the car.. and its usually the same song! Dont know the name yet because I never realize it till close to the end when she starts to move ha ha! Then when the song is done she stops! lol! I felt her roll around twice yesterday at work! its so awesome to feel it go from flutters to stronger movement:)

Quoting rwcw89:

aw yeah it keeps doing it to me too lol. i put my cell on my belly and played music, seemed to react more to brad paisley lmao 

Quoting jayangel82:

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)