Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Did you have a strong feeling of what babies gender was and were you right?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:24 PM
  • 84 Replies
I have had a strong feeling I'm having a boy. We want a girl but ever since I found out I thought boy. I find out the gender next Tuesday.

So were your instincts telling you girl or boy and what did the ultrasound end up showing baby to be?

So far my mommy instinct has only been right 1/3 times my last two I thought were girls and they were both boys. But I was right about my first!
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
phreddy1
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I did. I thought for sure when I first got pregnant that we were going to have a boy. After a few weeks I started having dreams about a little girl. I had dreams of what she would look like, the activities we would do as she got older, everything! I had fantasies about dressing her up for her first day of school! And I had dreams of our anatomy ultrasound finding out that we were having a girl. After that I knew for SURE we were having a girl. My mom was convinced we were having a boy, but I knew better. When we found out it was a girl, I was SO HAPPY! So, yeah my gut instinct was right about our first!

Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I had a strong feeling it was a boy...but I didnt want to believe it because I didnt want to be disappointed, but my 4 year old dd knew it was a boy since the first day we told her. She would always say that it wasnt a girl it was a boy.

New.OrleansLady
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:34 PM

yes I thoguht boy and it was boy. my 2nd I didn't have a feeling one way or another but it didn't feel boy to me... found out its a girl this time. 

daisybaby91
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:35 PM
I had a feeling from the beginning that he was a boy and i was right!
MamaSarah1104
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:40 PM
I thought boy and had a girl hehe
GreenDotsOrange
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I didn't with my son but my husband insisted it was a boy and he was right. With my daughter I thought from day one it was a girl and my 3 1/2 year old son would tell everyone there was a girl baby in mommies belly. After the ultrasound i told him you were right buddy you are going to have a sister! and he says well yah mommy i told you it was a girl baby. lol

MrsSexyCurtains
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:49 PM
I thought it was a boy with dd but no lol she was a girl. This one I'm so sick it's not even funny so everyone's thinking boy.
Rockabella
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Lol I was so nauseated with my last two so I kinda thought they were girls like my first but nope. This time I have the worst nausea out of all my pregnancies and I'm hoping girl

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

I thought it was a boy with dd but no lol she was a girl. This one I'm so sick it's not even funny so everyone's thinking boy.

AndreaGalvez
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Me, my husband, and my mom all dreamt it was going to be a boy. I wanted a girl all along but I could feel that I was carrying a boy and that's what he came out to be! Either way, I love him and he's my life :-)
singlemom0710
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Yep my mama insticts were right with all three and with all 3 were all boys

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)