Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when did your jeans get to tight?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:05 PM
  • 34 Replies
I am only 7 weeks 4days and my pants are fitting different and tighter. They are very uncomfortable. It's to soon for maternity clothes. Lol and this is my 4th. So when did you out grow your jeans?
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:08 PM

about that time lol yoga pants are my friend, the stetchy belly ting to go over your unbuttoned jeans helped for a while, i eventually caved at 15 weeks and got maternity pants/ shorts 

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:12 PM

My jeans still fit under my belly! A couple of my capris I have zipped but I use a hair bow instead of buttoning them just because baby doesn't like anything around his/her head!

MrsSexyCurtains
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:17 PM
I'm almost 9 weeks and they are tight already. I'm wearing yogas until I'm big enough to wear maternity jeans.
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:20 PM

I can still fit in some of them, but most of them got too tight around 10 or so weeks. Some I can still wear if I use a hair tie around the button. lol 

iamnameless
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:26 PM
I don't have yoga pants.

Quoting rwcw89:

about that time lol yoga pants are my friend, the stetchy belly ting to go over your unbuttoned jeans helped for a while, i eventually caved at 15 weeks and got maternity pants/ shorts 

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:32 PM

they are a life saver and you can wear them during and after baby lol (esp if you get the one with folding bands

Quoting iamnameless:

I don't have yoga pants.

Quoting rwcw89:

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:34 PM

http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=930660111&MasterCategory_Id=MC32 

this will save your pants for a few more weeks if you dont wanna switch to maternity, yoga pants will work too, maternity jeans are super comfy 

tyrelsmom
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:35 PM
5 weeks with my 4th and 5th.
RaLeighsMommy11
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:36 PM
I wore my blue jeans the entire time I was pregnant with ds lol. I was so amazed that they still buttoned when I was 36 weeks. With dd I couldn't button them after like 26 weeks. She was my first to so its weird that I wa bigger with her than him lol.

I suggest to get some yoga pants though. SOOOO comfortable. I lived in those
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM
I'm pregnant with my fourth and I switched at 6 weeks because I was uncomfortable in regular jeans.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)