Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

holy acid batman

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:36 PM
  • 5 Replies
I have had the worst refluex this week and nothing is making it subside. I've taken tums, made my diet as bland as can be ans still am bringing up acid every few mins. Any ideas on how to fix it?
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Peppermint Tea helps me and milk
mommy2casidee
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:35 PM
How far along are you? As soon as OB cleared me for Zantac I've been taking it twice a day and what a lifesaver! I also take a digestive enzyme with every meal to help break food down and that sometimes helps quicker than the Zantac.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmbraceTheChaos
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Im just over nine weeks. I've had really bad morning sickness so maybe that's why its so bad this week? How far along were you when you were cleared for zantac? I just want to stop it from coming up my throat. It's making me throw up more than normal.

Quoting mommy2casidee:

How far along are you? As soon as OB cleared me for Zantac I've been taking it twice a day and what a lifesaver! I also take a digestive enzyme with every meal to help break food down and that sometimes helps quicker than the Zantac.

mommy2casidee
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM
I think after 12 weeks I can't remember sorry. Call your OB tomorrow! Ugh I puked until 18 weeks even with zofran three times a day, it sucks :( I hope you find an answer.

Quoting EmbraceTheChaos:

Im just over nine weeks. I've had really bad morning sickness so maybe that's why its so bad this week? How far along were you when you were cleared for zantac? I just want to stop it from coming up my throat. It's making me throw up more than normal.

Quoting mommy2casidee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmbraceTheChaos
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Yeah, I left the nurse a message this am...just waiting for a call back. I had to stop taking the zofran, it didnt make me stop puking, it just made it harder and hurt more. I know everyone says the sicker you are, the healthier the baby will be so Im trying not to complain, I just feel like a horrible mom for not being able to eat more and give the baby all that it needs

Quoting mommy2casidee:

I think after 12 weeks I can't remember sorry. Call your OB tomorrow! Ugh I puked until 18 weeks even with zofran three times a day, it sucks :( I hope you find an answer.

Quoting EmbraceTheChaos:

Quoting mommy2casidee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)