Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

so much pain....any ideas.

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM
  • 6 Replies

so has any one else been so annoyed during your pregnancy from the kicking and punching and the yanking (as it feel liks of the umbilical cord). It hurts so stinking bad that i grimace and make faces as i'm in pain. and then a few times i'm actually crying out in pain. best way i could say it. it's kinf of like running your knee or toe or something in to the corner kind of noise.  not that i scream.  or anything. but it is quite paninful. my momma said they may put me on bed rest becuase of it. any ideas.

anything would put my mind at ease since i dont have a dr appointment for a few weeks and i dont know if i can last that long. I'm 30 weeks on wed. so i know she is super strong and her bones are developing to the final product of baby coming out. but omg i never had this with my first one. so have any of you?

pregnancy due date
babies
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Larsbug
by Laura on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:17 PM

not here, bump!

forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:23 PM

any one? i know not everyone has an awesome pregnancy lol

pregnancy due date
babies
5tyli5hLensT
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Yep, ive felt that and now at 39 weeks it really hurts so bad that I cant walk lol
forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:01 AM

they didn't put you on bed rest or anything did they? my mom said they might do that to me.

Quoting 5tyli5hLensT:

Yep, ive felt that and now at 39 weeks it really hurts so bad that I cant walk lol

pregnancy due date
babies
5tyli5hLensT
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:58 AM
nope I'm still working and going to school :-)

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

they didn't put you on bed rest or anything did they? my mom said they might do that to me.

Quoting 5tyli5hLensT:

forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this

i didn't think that they would. just figured i'd ask others. since i feel like i'm the only one.

Quoting 5tyli5hLensT:

nope I'm still working and going to school :-)

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

Quoting 5tyli5hLensT:

pregnancy due date
babies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN