Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Am i too small for 32 weeks? :(

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:26 PM
  • 6 Replies
I'm really worried about my belly size and weight...I've only gained about 8-10 lbs throughout my pregnancy and my belly looks to everyone as if I'm only 5 no this pregnant and I'm already at 8! I'm not gaining any more weight and I eat a lot, drink a lot of water, and walk every evening with my dh. Some shirts and dresses I wear you can barely see my bump. My baby is moving all the time and my OB hasn't told me anything via wrong but I'm worried. And also does it hurt less if your belly is small when you deliver? Or does it not matter? Really would appreciate any responses
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this
You are perfect for you. Not everyone's belly is they same. Just like birth. Some women will say it was nothing and some have a hard time. Just educate yourself on how to relax and what works for you.
5tyli5hLensT
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

That's me I'm 39 weeks and I ALWAYS get the wow you're tiny, your baby is going to be so small lol. no everyone's different, I've only gained 10lbs but doc says baby is healthy and growing right on track. I don't store allot of fat so basically my belly is all uterus :-) maybe you're like that too.
AndreaGalvez
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:42 PM
That is EXACTLY how my belly looks...and I dont store fat either, my body and metabolism have always just been that way,so your probably right. Thank you! Made me feel a lot better like you have no idea! :'-)

Quoting 5tyli5hLensT:

Mobile Photo

That's me I'm 39 weeks and I ALWAYS get the wow you're tiny, your baby is going to be so small lol. no everyone's different, I've only gained 10lbs but doc says baby is healthy and growing right on track. I don't store allot of fat so basically my belly is all uterus :-) maybe you're like that too.

jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

My friend was the same way.. she looked 5 or 6 months at 9 months! and baby was 9ibs!! its normal:)

Karopie_99
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 32.3 weeks and I've gained 0lbs. I've actually lost 19lbs so far. Everyone is different. If doc isn't worried,no need to stress
coupon_ash_back
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

DOn't worry just because you aren't a orka whale doesn't mean your baby isn't healthy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)