Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Ughh pissed off ..ultrasound/gender

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:49 PM
  • 19 Replies

Hello ladies, I need to vent. Yesterday I had my anatomy scan... The ultrasound tech was sub,I walked in she put the wond over my belly n was looking n measuring... Then I swear I saw a boy part... I said oh I think it's a boy...she laughed n went on and said this is the body n face n arm n etc... Then she said girl n clicked off the screen n said here's ur picture ... I looked at the picture n it's a profile picture... That's it... I'm glad to see my healthy baby but... Wtf...

so I saw the doc n he said oh she's not sure if its girl but its about 80 /90% it's a girl but its not on record yet so next appointment in 4 weeks we ill find out for sure.... Ughhhh so what is it? I saw a boy part I swear I did... Hubby like ok it's a girl .... I'm so confused now I have to wait again... 

Thanks for reading...

by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theresa13183
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 7:59 PM

i'm sorry :(

when i got my 18 week ultrasound they made sure to take a picture of boy parts and they spent a minute on it to point out what was what to make sure i saw it

Tvokiwi
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:03 PM

That's what they did with my first ..n they should u the part n print it out n it says boy or girl that's what I'm so mad... 

Larsbug
by Laura on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:16 PM

could have been cord that you saw...

Tvokiwi
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Maybe cord,but still she could of printed out a picture of the part or show me ughhh 

tabby21
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:28 PM

im sorry! i NEVER got a pic. of my sons parts...they just showed us and said o congrats your having a boy.....

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:35 PM
hugs
dreamarrow
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:36 PM
I never got a pic of either one of my son parts I just asked them every ultrasound for a month after that if they were sure.
Tvokiwi
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Thank u
Tvokiwi
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:01 PM
The doc said she's not sure but 80/90% so iono what that's suppose to mean .... I guess I'll laugh really hard if its a boy in oct..
corpswife523
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I would have been pissed. Lol, I'm sorry you had a bad experience! I got to see my little guy for a good half hour.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN