Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

help please!

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:41 PM
  • 7 Replies
Im pregnant with my second baby its a planned baby i think im a month pregnant my appoinment with my doctor is on monday to find out how far iam. But i had to move to a new house and i had to push some stuff and im having cramping and discomfor in my abdomen im not bleeding but im worried called my doctor and the nurse totold me if it gets worst and starts bleeding go to the hospital otherwise they couldnt see me till monday .. what you i do is this normal...
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Cramping like your getting a period feeling is normal, however don't over do it and relax too.
summerana
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Yes that cranping feeling that you even feel uuncomfortable.. thank u
mcmlx3v
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I've had some cramping and discomfort too... but just think of all the changes your body is going through and the things in that area that it's trying to adjust.  Just like "growing pains" in children, I think some weird feelings are bound to go along with that.  As long as you aren't bleeding or in severe pain, I wouldn't worry

summerana
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Okay girls today I woke up with black brownish spots amd the pain doesn't go away
4Owlets
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Black or Brown blood is old. They are most worried about red blood that flows like a period. Drink lots of water and lay down. 

Quoting summerana:

Okay girls today I woke up with black brownish spots amd the pain doesn't go away

Savvysmomma118
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:47 AM
I had a lot of cramping in the beginning with my pregnancy over 2 yrs ago. Also had brown spotting and cramping (after sex) early on. Old blood... I now have a beautiful baby girl who is growing like a weed! Good luck to you!
summerana
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Thank you all just got back from the hospital and i have a threaded miscarriage the baby has blood around his sag bag but is too small so lets see what happens..
Thank you all
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN