Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Will you Facebook or Tweet during your labor?

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:05 AM
  • 51 Replies

I have a friend who wants to tweet her whole labor when she gets pregnant again.

I think she's crazy, lol. When I was in labor, social networking was as far from my mind as it could be. I know some people are different though and would do it just to do it.

Would you tweet or be facebook your labor?

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PyschMeh
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:13 AM

No, I'm sure my sisters, sister in laws, mother in law, and my mom will be on top of things! I wouldn't mind them doing that, but they better ok my pics with me and not dare announce the gender until after I do!

pregnancy calendar
Schizomom91
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Maybe facebook when I'm on my way to hospital, but nothing else unti l after dd arrives
Mommy_Natural
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:14 AM
No! I just want to be with my hubby and baby during that time. I will most likely update facebook when baby is a few days to a week old just so my family far away can see pics.
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I'm not sure..

MybabyKisses
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Early labor probably but once things pick up there is no way I will be able to! Now if I were going to get an epidural then sure bc all you can do is lay in bed. However I am planning a natural birth so yeah....NO! LOL!

Rockabella
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah. I was bored in the hospital and on fb a big chunk of labor and updated right after birth with babies pic
CelestialSong
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Probably early labor at least, but I don't know if I'll be mentioning the labor and posting updates... just normal Facebooking :P When I went into labor with my first I had to spend that day frantically finishing school work that was due that weekend! So unless things pick up a lot faster with this one I'll probably just be doing normal stuff at first.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Nope, I don't have time for that.

19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Uggh not while im in labor. I will let everyone know when Im on the way and after the baby is born.

CafeMom Tickers
mileysmom331
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Fb or twitter doubt it texting yes
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)