Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

NoraDun!!!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:02 AM
  • 10 Replies

Are you still hanging in there? Been thinking about you and hoping things are calming down and baby is being good by staying put!

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey hun!! Thank you!! Things thus far are good!! I am having contractions pretty regularly, worse at night! And my body still is showing signs of preparing for labor (lack of appetite, diarrhea, etc) BUT baby seems to be staying put!! Contractions don't get any closer together or anymore intense! My midwives are coming Friday do our in home visit and discuss more do's and dont's while on vacation! Sex is already off limits, as is being on my feet to much! I am on some supplements for a week or so that will hopefully ease my contractions or atleast will help them continue to not get worse! I am still leaking :/ which is unpleasant, but atleast we know its not my water!! All in all things are so far so good! 10 days and counting until term!!!! Any longer after that is just a treat :)

I greatly appreciate you checking in on me! Super sweet!! Hope your well Momma!

MybabyKisses
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:38 AM

I try to come in here and skim through the posts at least once a day to see if I see any type of update from you. I promis I am not stalking you just concerned ;)

Quoting NoraDun:

Hey hun!! Thank you!! Things thus far are good!! I am having contractions pretty regularly, worse at night! And my body still is showing signs of preparing for labor (lack of appetite, diarrhea, etc) BUT baby seems to be staying put!! Contractions don't get any closer together or anymore intense! My midwives are coming Friday do our in home visit and discuss more do's and dont's while on vacation! Sex is already off limits, as is being on my feet to much! I am on some supplements for a week or so that will hopefully ease my contractions or atleast will help them continue to not get worse! I am still leaking :/ which is unpleasant, but atleast we know its not my water!! All in all things are so far so good! 10 days and counting until term!!!! Any longer after that is just a treat :)

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 2:55 PM

No problem at all sweetie!! Makes me feel good LOL!  Its nice to feel concerned about! I had to take some Emergn-c, Cal/Mag, and False Unicorn a little early because contractions picked back up again! But its laundry day, and I am sure its because I am on my feet! Luckily Hubby is off the next 2 wks for vacation so I will have someone to help out, and take care of me :) Thank you again hun!! Feel free to check in anytime.

Quoting MybabyKisses:

I try to come in here and skim through the posts at least once a day to see if I see any type of update from you. I promis I am not stalking you just concerned ;)

Quoting NoraDun:

steph.sublette
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Update us again Nora!!!

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:07 PM

You. Yeah, you. 

Stop that.

Tell your uterus to chill out and to please give my uterus some ideas. 

Quoting NoraDun:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:59 PM
2 moms liked this

I am at the beach and just got on to check to see if you delivered yet LOL! I am feeling better. I am on a mixture of wild yam, cramp bark, and false unicorn and continueing my Vitamin D, and Cal/Mag! It has done a fantastic job of stopping contractions. The drive down got pretty rough but after taking the tinctures it was much better. Since actually being at the beach house I haven't had much of an issue! I have done more walking then I had expected (today was a great fishing day, I bought me a pink pole and caught 4 blues which put up a heck of a fight....so it put a bit of a hurting on me LOL) So I am relaxing now!! But all in all, I feel like baby will stay put for awhile :)

Quoting Pandapanda:

You. Yeah, you. 

Stop that.

Quoting NoraDun:

tiffluv81
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:50 AM

update?

Quoting NoraDun:

I am at the beach and just got on to check to see if you delivered yet LOL! I am feeling better. I am on a mixture of wild yam, cramp bark, and false unicorn and continueing my Vitamin D, and Cal/Mag! It has done a fantastic job of stopping contractions. The drive down got pretty rough but after taking the tinctures it was much better. Since actually being at the beach house I haven't had much of an issue! I have done more walking then I had expected (today was a great fishing day, I bought me a pink pole and caught 4 blues which put up a heck of a fight....so it put a bit of a hurting on me LOL) So I am relaxing now!! But all in all, I feel like baby will stay put for awhile :)

Quoting Pandapanda:

You. Yeah, you. 

Stop that.

Quoting NoraDun:

mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Bump for update
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 4:24 PM

So far so good! No baby just got home yesterday!! I actually feel really good considering I feel like I am about to bust! I gained about 10 lbs of fluid at the beach and when I got home yesterday my legs were soooo swollen. But much better today! Contractions here and there but nothing much! Thanks for checking hun!

Quoting tiffluv81:

update?

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting Pandapanda:

You. Yeah, you. 

Stop that.

Quoting NoraDun:

tiffluv81
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 4:56 PM

great. Im glad you are wonderful

Quoting NoraDun:

So far so good! No baby just got home yesterday!! I actually feel really good considering I feel like I am about to bust! I gained about 10 lbs of fluid at the beach and when I got home yesterday my legs were soooo swollen. But much better today! Contractions here and there but nothing much! Thanks for checking hun!

Quoting tiffluv81:

update?

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting Pandapanda:

You. Yeah, you. 

Stop that.

Quoting NoraDun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)