Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

gender revival party?

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:58 PM
  • 11 Replies
Did you have one? Tell me about it.
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Sep. 5, 2013 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, I have to laugh at the title. 

No I haven't had a gender reveal party. I don't think many people would come to one if I did.

Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 2:58 PM

yep I had a very small get togther. we had cupcakes baked for us

thats the cupcakes...I dont know where I put the other pictures and videos

krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 2:58 PM
I did with this one. The ultrasound tech wrote the gender on a piece of paper and I gave it to my mom so she could tell my friend who was throwing it for us. At the baby shower, we cut into a cake that my brother made and we pulled out a piece and found out we are Having a boy and I'm currently 37 weeks 5 days pregnant
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 5:28 PM
I am thinking about having one. I like the idea of the ballon box full and letting my kids open the box.

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

yep I had a very small get togther. we had cupcakes baked for us

thats the cupcakes...I dont know where I put the other pictures and videos

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM
If my mom was told she would tell everyone. She can't keep secret to save her life.

Quoting krystyneh:

I did with this one. The ultrasound tech wrote the gender on a piece of paper and I gave it to my mom so she could tell my friend who was throwing it for us. At the baby shower, we cut into a cake that my brother made and we pulled out a piece and found out we are Having a boy and I'm currently 37 weeks 5 days pregnant

vanessa1002
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Quoting krystyneh:

Thats awesome! My mom was across the country, so that wasn't possible! My husband found out and ended up announcing it in his sleep, so at the party we revealed it together!

And we did have a party, everyone was so surprised. We had a little prediction game and everyone predicted all boys! But we have three wonderful little girls!
Mammacra
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:39 PM
I didn't have one w/ any of my kids I had all boys but if I'm having a girl this time I might to let the family know!!!!
krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Mobile Photo

This was the cake my brother had made :)
connorsmama06
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:51 PM

We did. We did find out and went to a bakery. They made a beautiful cake with pink on the inside. We told family to come over and have some cake and talk. Little did they know they would find out we were having a girl after two boys. It was cute and everyone loved it

jbmom2009
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:06 PM

That sounds exciting

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)