Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Should I be worried? 19 weeks 1 day

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:06 PM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: Been feeling regular movement for about two weeks daily but today nothing and my stomach has been feeling uncomfortable almost painful. Should I be worried?

Options:

Yes call the doctor

No everything is fine

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 6

View Results

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
esox
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:11 PM
I'm not sure. This is my first kid and I have only felt him maybe three or four times. I can imagine it would be pretty scary to feel consistent movements and then nothing. Here's a bump! Hope someone is able to give you some answers!
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Have you tried anything to try to get baby to move? Drink something cold and sugary and lay down on your back or side for 30 minutes and see if that does anything. At 19 weeks, baby is still so small that you aren't feeling every movement he/she makes and if baby turns in a funky position, you may not feel anything.
beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:18 PM
It could be nothing at all, but if you ever feel like you need to, call your OB!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Laura on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:45 PM

at this point it's still early to feel movement all the time, it is possible that baby is in a different position so that you can't feel baby. You can always drink some very cold juice and lay on your left side to see if you can get him moving. If there's nothing by the morning then I would call the doc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)