Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pampers or Huggies?

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:09 AM
  • 87 Replies

What do you prefer? im starting my diaper stock tomorrow

Thank you ladies for all your replies! Hubby doesnt want to do cloth diapers so those are out(maybe if we get a couple we can try them out) I think I am going to try swaddlers(seem to be very popular for newborns(this is my first) ill keep my reciepts in case they dont work with my lil Kaylee. I also want to try the Honest company! as well as whatever I get at my shower. :)

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsSexyCurtains
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm going to cloth diaper and I'm so excited! A friend of mine is going to help me make my own :)

I used luvs with dd and loved them! Much cheaper than the other leading diapers but not sure now lol that was 8 years ago!
Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Neither. We used Luvs on my first two, and Parents Choice (Walmart brand) on the third. This next baby will get mostly parents choice or cloth diapers. Unless my family buys us something different, which I am totally not opposed to.
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Whichever is cheapest! I like the pampers swaddlers for early on though. They are soooo soft!!

I got some leftover Luvs from my SIL for my dd and HATED them. They are the only diaper ive used that I will never use again.

Ive used many different brands and have learned that it just depends on the child and their build. Diapers are kind of hard to predict ahead of time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Hubby doesnt want cloth, and im not too much of a fan of extra laundry lol. ill have to give luvs a try as well:)

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

I'm going to cloth diaper and I'm so excited! A friend of mine is going to help me make my own :)

I used luvs with dd and loved them! Much cheaper than the other leading diapers but not sure now lol that was 8 years ago!

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:17 AM

I heard Target brand was good too

Quoting Junebaby18:

Neither. We used Luvs on my first two, and Parents Choice (Walmart brand) on the third. This next baby will get mostly parents choice or cloth diapers. Unless my family buys us something different, which I am totally not opposed to.

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
mama_ashleyy2
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Huggies. I feel pampers leaks more... At least for us. Lol good luck
Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting jayangel82:

Quoting Junebaby18:Neither. We used Luvs on my first two, and Parents Choice (Walmart brand) on the third. This next baby will get mostly parents choice or cloth diapers. Unless my family buys us something different, which I am totally not opposed to.

It is. We just usually shop at Walmart. It's about $1/pack cheaper (approx) for Walmart brand. It doesn't sound like much now, but it does and will add up.
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:20 AM

a friend of mine said Pampers leaked for her too.. I have some coupons for them so ill buy some "to try" ones

Quoting mama_ashleyy2:

Huggies. I feel pampers leaks more... At least for us. Lol good luck

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:21 AM

oohh yeah... ive already started collecting coupons lol

Quoting Junebaby18:

Quoting jayangel82:

Quoting Junebaby18:Neither. We used Luvs on my first two, and Parents Choice (Walmart brand) on the third. This next baby will get mostly parents choice or cloth diapers. Unless my family buys us something different, which I am totally not opposed to.

It is. We just usually shop at Walmart. It's about $1/pack cheaper (approx) for Walmart brand. It doesn't sound like much now, but it does and will add up.

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
Gemini_MomOfTwo
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Huggies. Everything else seem so thin and leaks faster.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)