Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregency symthoms

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:11 AM
  • 32 Replies
So I'm new to this but I'm confused I'm 16 and I think I might be pregant I've been feeling cramping back pain and very bloated my right side is hurting I took a pregency test today but it was negative can it be worng ? I need help
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah if you don't know when you ovulate you could have tested early you need to wait a week and for your period and if it doesnt show you need to tell your parents and make a dr appt
Jallyjaden28
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Thank you and do u know what r the first symthoms?

Quoting cheetah90210:

Yeah if you don't know when you ovulate you could have tested early you need to wait a week and for your period and if it doesnt show you need to tell your parents and make a dr appt

cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Every woman is different but one of my first was a cold mold cramping I had lots of cervical mucus (or very wet) mild nausea a urination frequently but alot if these symptoms can be like your period Symptoms if you don't track your ovulation and period they can be signs of that

Quoting Jallyjaden28:

Quoting cheetah90210:

Jallyjaden28
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:29 AM
I feel the bad cramping I'm scared to go to the doctor since they might. Ask for a parent

Quoting cheetah90210:

Every woman is different but one of my first was a cold mold cramping I had lots of cervical mucus (or very wet) mild nausea a urination frequently but alot if these symptoms can be like your period Symptoms if you don't track your ovulation and period they can be signs of that

Quoting Jallyjaden28:

Quoting cheetah90210:

Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Take a test 2 weeks after you had sex.
Hopeful_2_be
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this
They won't ask for a parent (or atleast no one ever asked for mine) but obviously if you're under your parents health insurance they're gonna find out. If you want to avoid letting them know atleast until u see if u are or not look up on google where the nearest Planned Parenthood is near u. They do free testing and don't notify your parents. Good luck hun :)

Quoting Jallyjaden28:

I feel the bad cramping I'm scared to go to the doctor since they might. Ask for a parent

Quoting cheetah90210:

Quoting Jallyjaden28:

Quoting cheetah90210:

Jallyjaden28
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:49 AM
What do u mean ? Have sex and to weeks after that take a test

Quoting Junebaby18:

Take a test 2 weeks after you had sex.

Jallyjaden28
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Ok I'll look that up (:
Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Jallyjaden28:

Quoting Junebaby18:Take a test 2 weeks after you had sex.

Usually the only way you can get pregnant is by having sex. If you had sex recently, count 2 weeks after that and take a pregnancy test.
Jallyjaden28
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:01 AM
So if I had sex today in 2 weeks ill take the test but the thing I don't gets is that I'm getting weird cramping I read a lot if stuff in diffrent websites and they relate to what I feel I'm so cinfused

Quoting Junebaby18:

Quoting Jallyjaden28:

Quoting Junebaby18:Take a test 2 weeks after you had sex.

Usually the only way you can get pregnant is by having sex. If you had sex recently, count 2 weeks after that and take a pregnancy test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN