Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Not again...

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:48 AM
  • 5 Replies

At the beggining of this pregnancy I had some fairly mild morning sickness.. More like adversions to some foods mostly any type of red meat. Hamburger being the worst. So after about my 3rd or 4th month it went away.. I am now at 38 weeks and for the past week suddenly I cant stand red meat again.. or alot of foods. About the only thing that looks, smells, or even tasts good is ramen, rice crispy ceral, and grilled cheese..  Any one else have something like this happen.. Maybe baby is just being picky lol.. 

And I just got home from work and hubby saved me a stake he BBQed for supper.. I had to pass :( 

by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
babymamalover84
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:15 AM

i feel the same way... my husband doesnt get that certain smells make me feel sick...didnt have much morning sickness at all and now its starting to show up...im almost 34 weeks...

theresa13183
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:17 AM

being pregnant RUINED ramen noodles for me

i used to eat them all the time (chicken flavor only) but i cant stand them now

i also cant stand most cheese

those are the only things that have made me sick throughout the whole pregnancy

oh and i'll be 38 weeks on monday

leew8372
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:35 AM

I've heard morning sickness can come back at random times during pregnancy :( Just think though, you're almost done!! yay :)

nerdychick
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:54 PM

I have never heard that.. but then this is my first pregnacy that I have ever had any type of morning sickness. I am so ready to be done! lol cant wait to meet my lil girl! 

Quoting leew8372:

I've heard morning sickness can come back at random times during pregnancy :( Just think though, you're almost done!! yay :)

PoodleMum
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:56 PM

It's very common to get morning sickness back in the last tri, especially close to the end.  I still have a hard time with hamburger and it's been over 3 years since my first pregnancy when I got my aversion lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN