Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heading to L&D

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:04 AM
  • 19 Replies
I haven't felt baby move except for five times all day. Baby is normally active around this time of night. She didn't pass the kick count. I will be 38 weeks on Tuesday. Send prayers our way please and good luck.

Update: Baby girl was just fine. She just needed to have he monitors on her and then she started moving around. She does not like them at all she kept trying to push them off of her. Thanks for all your ladies concerns and prayers.
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommieCotter42
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Praying that everything turns out okay
babymamalover84
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:12 AM

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! let us know if shes okay... being that you are 38 weeks pregnant your baby has little room left to move around... she could be in a quiet mood...or just wants to sleep... drink some coke and lay on your left side and see if that helps wake her up...

MacMamaof5
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:13 AM

I agree...movement slows down drastically when there's no more room left.

Quoting babymamalover84:

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! let us know if shes okay... being that you are 38 weeks pregnant your baby has little room left to move around... she could be in a quiet mood...or just wants to sleep... drink some coke and lay on your left side and see if that helps wake her up...

babymamalover84
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:15 AM

my little girls movements were hurting really bad...i got up and cleaned some and she seemed happier...some babies have their moments in utero...

Bambii33
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:23 AM
I have had 4 popsickles in the last two hours. Plus pepsi and water before I tried the kick count.
Nessasmomma
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Hope everything is alright. Keep us posted
mommyof2andTTC
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Keep us updated
CelestialSong
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Good luck! I think that's pretty normal for being so far along, but it never hurts to check things out.

daydreamer86
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:20 AM
My lo doesn't move much but on the nst, you could hear movements that i could not feel. Im sure your baby is fine. Ill be 38 weeks tomorrow
lauren.m
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:26 AM
I hope all is well :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured