Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Time to go to the hospital??

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:02 AM
  • 22 Replies
hello! I'm only 10 weeks along so no labor issues; however, I am so sick that I can't keep anything down, not even water. I'm way dizzy also. I have severe diarrhea and I can't move without having to run to the bathroom. what do I do?? I feel like I'm seriously dying and I have no clue as to what I should do. I have health issues as it is and every time I've felt this bad before, I've had to go into the ER. someone please help!
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kbornman21
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM
If you feel like you need to go, go. Don't ask people online for their advice lol.
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Quoting kbornman21:

If you feel like you need to go, go. Don't ask people online for their advice lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Go get seen today!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clemency3
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I would go in. sounds pretty bad. being dizzy is not a good thing. so yes go in. 

CafeMom Tickers
lauren.m
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I think u should go now
krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:26 AM
You need to go to the hospital and be seen
Rockabella
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:44 AM
I felt that way and was severely dehydrated and tachycardic from my heart working so hard. I would get seen
MyahsMom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Yes!! They can give you IV fluids since you are probably pretty dehydrated and get you on some anti-nausea medicine. Go get some relief!
Mom_to_Lincoln
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:49 AM

call our OB ASAP and go to the ER. It sound like your severely dehydrated. good luck and keep us updated.

CelestialSong
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Go. You're dehydrated, I don't even need to be a doctor to know that since you're throwing up, can't keep down water, and have diarrhea on top of it. Definitely go in, get some fluids, and you should start feeling better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)