Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

has anyone had the same experience

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:23 PM
  • 9 Replies
I miscarried in April I am now pregnant after my first cycle and I Am, terrified that I will lose this one to
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MrsSexyCurtains
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:26 PM
I got pregnant in June on hubby bday 2009, lost it at 10 weeks. Waited 2 months and got pregnant the third month but lost it at 6 weeks. We've been ttc ever since and just got pregnant again almost 4 years later. I'd just stay calm and think positive thoughts that your little bean makes it :)
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Your first pregnancy after a loss is the hardest. Hang in there, sweets. The first 20 weeks were the most nerve wracking for me, I'm 39 weeks with my rainbow baby.
funhappymom
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:12 AM

What you're experiencing is completely normal. Take it one day at a time and be happy for each day you wake up pregnant. Before you know it you will be delivering that little one.

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:17 AM
My 2nd pregnancy was a loss I got pregnant again almost immediately after and had a beautiful baby boy Hunter who is 8 now.
Devious103102
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Congrats on the new pregnancy.  It's only happened to be once on the first cycle and I ended up having another loss, but the other pregnancies I've had after losses have generally stuck.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:27 PM

(hugs)

samsanders
by Samantha on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:48 PM
I miscarried in April too. Got pregnant by June and am now 17 weeks :-) good luck!
samsanders
by Samantha on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:50 PM
And yes, I have been terrified almost every single day. After a miscarriage it's impossible not to worry. Just hang in there!
RhondaVeggie
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:55 PM
So normal, I didn't relax until my rainbow baby was a few weeks old.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN