Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Birthday and pregnancy

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:46 AM
  • 21 Replies
2 moms liked this

I'm just a bit excited, I'm pregnant with my first and today is my birthday, i had a good day yesterday and I'm waiting for the husband to wake up to make me breakfast. Today is extra special because, unless I get pregnant almost yearly and have lots of kids, I am living a rare opportunity, to carry and create a living being that i love oh so much on the day i was born 25 years later. I hope i can get plenty of pictures

by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Happy birthday!  I've been preg with all of my girls and this pregnancy on my birthday. 

tammy_lynne
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Happy birthday! I was pregnant with both of mine on my birthday. 

krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:11 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I was pregnant with my first in my 20th birthday and I am pregnant now with my second and I was pregnant with this one for my 26th birthday :)
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Happy birthday! I won't be pregnant on my birthday. My due date is exactly one month beforehand! :)

EAtwinmomma
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:16 AM
This too

Quoting tammy_lynne:

Happy birthday! I was pregnant with both of mine on my birthday. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
esox
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Happy Birthday! 

mamav2215
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:20 AM

my birthday sucked this year (i was about 2 months pregnant.) i had a terrible sinus infection or head cold that I couldn't take anything for and my throat hurt so bad and I had morning sickness. I ate ice cream while my hsuband did a fantasy draft and then I went in PJ's to my "birthday party" it was just me, DH, BIL, my boss/very close friend and her fiance. We had steak and played 80's scene it while every one else got drunk and I drove them home. haha. it honestly wouldn't have been much different had I not been sick though, so oh well!

mamav2215
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:20 AM

p.s. happy birthday!

LNLMommy
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Happy Birthday! This will make the third birthday where I was pregnant (although the last time, I didn't know I was pregnant yet). 

sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:12 PM

haha nice.

I was pregnant with my son on my birthday but didn't know until after.

I'll be 32wks this time. lol Fun stuff.

Happy birthday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)