Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Doppler crapping out?

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:55 AM
  • 3 Replies
I've had my doppler for 6 weeks now and have used it a ton. Is there anyway that its already falling apart? Lately I am picking up so many weird noises and they seem to be coming from the doppler itself. I'm 17 weeks and for 6 weeks I've found the heartbeat no problem and all sounds strong and fast. But now the heartbeat sounds off and distorted and slow then fast and all over the place. Is this an issue with my doppler or should I be worried about baby? I'm a nervous wreck since my last miscarriage. Thank you for any replies!
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bellaa90
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Bump I'm not sure but I have notice that too but it sounds like the baby is just moving around a lot cause I can feel him/her move so I think the doppler just has a hard time picking it up accurately cause the baby is moving so much.

vanillaskys
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Might also change the batteries.
samsanders
by Samantha on Sep. 11, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
See this is my first and I can't feel our baby move just yet. But thank you for your reply!

Quoting bellaa90:

Bump I'm not sure but I have notice that too but it sounds like the baby is just moving around a lot cause I can feel him/her move so I think the doppler just has a hard time picking it up accurately cause the baby is moving so much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN