Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Is there anything on the 'No No' list you haven't given up?

Posted by   + Show Post

Is there anything on the 'No No' list you haven't given up?

When I was pregnant with my first two, I didn't realized you shouldn't have lunch meat and ate it pretty frequently. With my last pregnancy, I only had it on occasion.

I also never gave up caffiene entirely. I tried to scale it back to less than what I was drinking.

by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Replies (11-20):
Ladyteancum
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I have given up everything on the no list. I don't think I could keep them down anyway. I eat lots of green salad and carbs. I can keep them down. 

krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Hot dogs
krusesbaby
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 2:53 PM

i was told to drink a coke or soda a day because its better than taking headache meds since caffeen is the #1 ingrediant in those anyway.

I love lunch meat. I just heat up the whole package when i buy it to kill whatever could be bad and put it back in fridge.

CafeMom Tickers
samsanders
by Samantha on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:00 PM
I do have the occasional glass of red wine makes my stress levels come wayyyy down. Other than that I abide by all of the other no nos. if its lunch meat I heat it up. I rarely drink caffeine. No soft cheeses.
Allie_kat1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Caffine. I try to cut back because I know it's not best for the baby, but then again neither is being born in prison because mama stabbed someone without her morning coffee ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AndreaGalvez
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Hot showers and caffeine. I've cut back on my soda intake with water buuuut...its still there. And coffee is an occasional thing anyway so that's not a problem.
Mazie0723
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Nope the crap they list now as unsafe was never an issue until my 4th pregnancy and those kids are just fine. I don't eat sushi regardless so that wasn't a concern for me.
azn_ladie82
by Melissa on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:49 PM

What's wrong with lunch meat? I've had to give up coffee- the smell doesn't please me anymore and I loved coffee!

NatyRod
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Occasional caffeine and lunch meat!
maggster42006
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I gave up my occasional glass of wine at night. I cut back on coffee, but I CANNOT give it up completely lol! I still eat lunch meat almost daily because it's th cheapest and easiest thing to take to work for lunches.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)