Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

ha a misscarriage very devastated

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:30 PM
  • 12 Replies
I had a misscarriage a few days ago it was my second .i am sad An want to try again any advice of when u should start trying???
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Corina1987
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:31 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.
MrsSexyCurtains
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:33 PM
I'm sorry that happened :(. We had two losses and waited 2 months after the first one.
Kuromi2013
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I've had many (over 15) and might be in my early stages of another I'm 7 weeks 3 days now. It's hard but out of the many heartbreaks that almost killed me emotionally the one thing I have learned is it's not my fault. (no drugs, drinking, smoking, and had all the tests done doctor's don't know why I can't carry to full term).

Be careful of falling into the emotional trap of "I need to get pregnant right NOW" Take the time to heal your heart and soul. Also ask the doctor health wise be very realistic too early could cause major health issues. 

Listen to your heart it will always give you the best answer and you'll know when your ready. 

Best wishes to you be strong and have faith in your heart 

tammy_lynne
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

How far along were you? 

Even if your body is ready, make sure you give your brain time to heal too. 

cty1023
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:10 PM
I was about a 5 weeks along thank you all soo much for te support I spent three days in bed crying it was soo rough never thought it would happen to me .my son who is now 9 years old I carried him full term and he was a happy heathly little boy.tge second baby was a surprise but a good surprise didn't think we were gonna have anymore kids but after I found out I was scared and then overjoyed .But once I lost the baby I felt soo sad like I couldn't face the world .But tday I wake up and feel like I am going to be ok.but thinking I might want to try again after I feel I have healed I guess I'm scared I might miss carry the baby again.thank you all for your support .
babyfish0511
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I am so sorry to hear that hun! I know how bad that feels :( I'll say a prayer for you :) We had a miscarriage August of last year and we didn't start trying again til April of this year and we got our BFP May 20th. I waited cause I didn't wanna go through that again so soon. That was my 3rd loss. I think it's okay to try when you are ready. Your body will probably heal much faster than the emotional part. Like the other ladies said, make sure you are ready both ways first. Good luck and lots of Sticky Baby Dust to you!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I'm really sorry. Hugs. You should talk to your doctor about when it will be safe to start. I'm pretty sure that as long as everything passed, you should be able to start trying with your next cycle. What really matters is that you start when you are ready.

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:56 PM
I would request genetic testing see if there is a reason for the miscarriages that could be prevented. I am sorry for your lost.
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:59 PM

I am sorry for your loss. Only you can decide this. I went through two last year within four months of each other. It has been close to 9 months and all the sudden I feel ready again.

NatyRod
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Sorry for ur loss. :/
We had a 7wk loss last year and we started trying 2 months after... I allowed my body to have 2 normal cycles before starting. The best of luck to u my friend! (HUGS)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN