Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

30 Weeks Today!

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:37 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Had my 30 week appt today. Everything went great! Will start going in for check ups every two weeks now. My BP was good, and everything is progressing as it should. Started talking with my midwife about our natural birth strategy, and she is 100% on board with our wishes :) Baby Charlie was head down, with a heart rate in the 150s. I told her about me and my fiance feeling Charlie get the hiccups from time to time, and she said that was a great sign that his central nervous system is developed and functioning properly. Hooray!!! 10 weeks (maybe less!) to go! Can't wait to see the face of the little boy who's been kicking me and stealing my heart already!!

by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Babes2626
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Exciting I'm 31 weeks today we're getting close to meeting our little guys!

CharonSmith
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I know, it seems like things have gone by so quickly! I remember when people were just finding out they were pregnant and joining up on this site :)

Quoting Babes2626:

Exciting I'm 31 weeks today we're getting close to meeting our little guys!

tammy_lynne
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I start appointments every week after my appointment on Monday! We are in the home stretch!!!!! 

CharonSmith
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Ah, how exciting!! I can't wait to get to that point! :)

Quoting tammy_lynne:

I start appointments every week after my appointment on Monday! We are in the home stretch!!!!! 

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:07 PM

I love when my baby boy gets the hiccups, he actually had them about an hour ago and my daughter got to feel. SO cool!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Great! Good luck with your birth. Have you considered hiring a doula?

Goddesswillow
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I'm 30 weeks also, its so excited and sad knowing that there is only about 10 weeks left

Goddesswillow
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:01 PM

my little girl got the hiccups twice today, its so interesting to actually be able to feel someone hiccuping inside of you

Quoting marissabrookee:

I love when my baby boy gets the hiccups, he actually had them about an hour ago and my daughter got to feel. SO cool!

Honeycombs456
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:02 PM
I'm at 25 days left.....sooooooooooooooooooo exciting to finally count down to something so incredible!!!!!!!
NatyRod
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:28 AM
So exciting! Congrats on ur milestone. I'm right behind u, I'll be 28 wks Monday and I can't wait either to meet my little man. :D
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN