Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

pregnancy hormones suck...

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:47 PM
  • 6 Replies
My fiance works 7am-6pm for the water department in our city. He has been on call and will be on call until next Thursday. Not tomorrow but next week Thursday. Since Monday he has been called out to fix water leaks every night. Some nights not making it in until 5 or 6 in the morning. Everytime he leaves I cry because I miss him. I miss cuddling him to go to sleep. His son, my stepson misses him. And to top it all off I thought I was going to have the baby today. At least I got to see him for a few hours. Now I probably won't see him until he gets off work on Friday. Unless baby decides to come. I just needed to get that off of my chest.

Edit: since sunday
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Hormones are hard!

keikoness
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:40 AM
And because of my damn hormones I caused a damn fight between us making it seem like I don't trust him.

Quoting meam4444:

Hormones are hard!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Awe I'm sorry!

Quoting keikoness:

And because of my damn hormones I caused a damn fight between us making it seem like I don't trust him.

Quoting meam4444:

Hormones are hard!

keikoness
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Where's the rewind button? Lol.

Quoting meam4444:

Awe I'm sorry!

Quoting keikoness:

Quoting meam4444:

Hormones are hard!

NtrlMama
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Ugh...I think I would react the same way if I was in your shoes.  It seems like I cry on a dime.  Mine has been on a "detail" at work, working a normal day, except that he is also on call 24 hours a day (for the past year+).  He was supposed to be done in June.  They begged him to stay until the end of August, so he agreed.  At the end of August, theIt's September and there's no end in sight to the stupid job.  The "bump" in pay isn't worth the aggravation and I keep telling him I fully expect him to view the birth on a teleconference (which he doesn't like), but only if he can fit it in between all the other nonsense telecons all day long.  Trying not to get too crazy, but it's not easy.

keikoness
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
luckily his on call isn't unending. Its over next Thursday so I will get to see him more. Prepregnancy I never ever cried.

Quoting NtrlMama:

Ugh...I think I would react the same way if I was in your shoes.  It seems like I cry on a dime.  Mine has been on a "detail" at work, working a normal day, except that he is also on call 24 hours a day (for the past year+).  He was supposed to be done in June.  They begged him to stay until the end of August, so he agreed.  At the end of August, theIt's September and there's no end in sight to the stupid job.  The "bump" in pay isn't worth the aggravation and I keep telling him I fully expect him to view the birth on a teleconference (which he doesn't like), but only if he can fit it in between all the other nonsense telecons all day long.  Trying not to get too crazy, but it's not easy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN