Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

multiple pregnancies?

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:12 PM
  • 43 Replies
Which of your pregnancies was the best? Which was the worst? Why?
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcangel63
by Gold Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:16 PM

My 7th was the best.  Easy pregnancy.  Amazing, almost orgasmic water birth.

My 8th was the hardest.  Easy pregnancy (mine all have been so far), but it tested my patience going to 42w 5d.  Hard labor.  Big baby (10lb 11oz).  She also had a nuchal hand, so it hurt like hell!  I kept crying out "WHAT IS THAT!?" and feeling trying to figure out what was going on.  It was her fat head with a hand. 

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:20 PM
They all sucked I was sick from beginning to end all worth it but after 3 babies I'm done.
Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:27 PM
My 1st was the best, no morning sickness, I didn't really show until I was 7 months (even though I would have loved a bump, it made things easier not having a huge bump to lug around or new clothes to buy) and my only complaint was back pain towards the very end.

I have to say the worst is in between this pregnancy and my last one, since I'm only 25 weeks right now, I can only say that me sciatic nerve is killing me and I have a very easy gag reflux, I'm also sore because I feel like my belly is huge lol.
In my third, I had a DVT in my leg and was on bed rest for 6 weeks (I was allowed out of bed after a couple of weeks but was in too much pain from the blood clot that it was hard to move around) and I had 24/7 nausea.

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:04 PM

This one has been worst.

czshcecnc
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM

I'm expecting my 14th and my hardest pregnancy was my twins (#8 and#9). My pregnancies have pretty easy beside have GD the past 4 pregnancies. I loved my twin pregnancy but it was very hard on me and of course I would do it all over again.lol. I love being pregnant.

JsunkissedB
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:46 PM

my 4th, i had 3 sections before my first adn emergency the following to just because hospital regulations once a section always a sections. My 4th I had at home in the water I loved it and plan on doing it for this one as well

kcangel63
by Gold Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:55 PM
YAY! Another big family! I'm only on #9.

What is the age range? My oldest is 15, and youngest is 8 months.

Quoting czshcecnc:

I'm expecting my 14th and my hardest pregnancy was my twins (#8 and#9). My pregnancies have pretty easy beside have GD the past 4 pregnancies. I loved my twin pregnancy but it was very hard on me and of course I would do it all over again.lol. I love being pregnant.

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:07 AM
My 2 completed pgs were just different from each other. Not "hard" but each had their own challenges. #1 brought 5 weeks of bedrest for high bp. #2 brought GD and an early delivery. I'm only 6.5 weeks into #3 so its too early to judge. So far my only symptom is fatigue which is on par with my other 2 pgs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:15 AM
I think my easiest was #2. With the first one, I had everything strong since it was my first and I got all my stretch marks from him. #2, I actually enjoyed being pregnant.
#3 I was 35 and 16 years after #1 was born, so I was a bit more tired, plus it was a girl so I was SO hormonal and emotional.
With this one, I'm actually feeling like I did with #2. My nausea has died down, for the most part, and my energy level has gone back up. I'm hoping and praying that it stays this way.
Heather2001
by Heather on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:18 AM

My middle one was probably the best, even though my hubby was gone through half of it for job training.  I just handled it the best - knew what to expect, etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)