Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Where do you get your maternity clothes?

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:14 AM
  • 53 Replies

I made the mistake of getting rid of mine right after I had my daughter who is now 15 mos old. Not thinking I would get pregnant this quickly. I'm not really in the mood to buy a bunch of baby clothes since all I need really is my work uniform at something to head out with when I go grocery shopping. I'm due in March so I need to make it through fall and winter.

What stores have the best deals and styles on maternity clothes?

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

craigslist, i bought a huge box from someone, kept what i liked and sold the rest. also motherhood's clearance section

azn_ladie82
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I would see if there's a local yardsale group on Facebook for your town/county or just check out yardsales on the weekend. That's probably what I'll end up doing and if there's no luck..I guess I'll be heading out to the store to buy some (Sears, Motherhood, Burlingtons, Pennys, Target...)

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Old Navy is my favorite. The selection online is bigger than in stores. The shirts especially are so comfortable.

PrinceMomma486
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I was checking out their site yesterday so I will definitely pick up a few items from there. Wal Mart had some nice stuff on clearance but I saw mixed reviews.

Quoting JessiFaye:

Old Navy is my favorite. The selection online is bigger than in stores. The shirts especially are so comfortable.

piercedbeauty21
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Old Navy :) They have some great in store sales.

BeautifulFey
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Thrift/charity/second hand shops are your friend! I find the prettiest, cheapest things there quite often.

nerdychick
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Same here! I even found scrubs for work. I dont like to spend alot on myself and maternity clothes at full price is just crazy. 

Quoting BeautifulFey:

Thrift/charity/second hand shops are your friend! I find the prettiest, cheapest things there quite often.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Target
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
Kohls
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
Sears
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN