Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

what should i do

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:30 AM
  • 3 Replies

I dont know what to do anymore, i have giving up alot just for my daughter and shes not even here yet, im to the point of thinking about giving her up to her father and leaving, but i dont want to miss her, i miss her father as it is and its not fair what should i do??  me and my baby daddy broke up, we still live together and share a bedroom, i know for my age its really stupid to ask what i should do but im only 19 alost 20 and im scared that im going to raise her alone her father is 22 and im too the point of just leaving all together and i dont want to do it, i think it might be a smart move to move away and to get away from her father but the more he sees her growing in my belly and the bigger im getting the more he realizes that we have a baby girl on the way but i dont believe he's going to be there for me and our daughter im mostly feared that he wont be there the day shes born and it scared the hell out of me, he's only been to one obgyn app and he hasnt gone to an ultra sound app yet just seen te photos when i bring them home, lately hes been drinking a lot since we broke up is it me being selfish that i want him to come to my obgyn apps and that im scared hes going to find another girl to date??

please cafemoms what should i do 

sin Ladybugmama MJ

by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lianetherider
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I had a hard time understanding exactly what your options are, but if it were me, I'd move out (if you have someplace to go) and create a separation between you and him. If you're worried about him seeing other people and drinking too much, then stop living with him if you can... I really think that's the best idea. Also, if he doesn't want to go to ANY appointments, then he doesn't deserve to see the pictures, is my opinion.

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

If you guys are broken up then you shouldn't still be living under the same roof, it's causng unneeded stress. Move out and get things figured out for yourself and your daughter, the relationship with her father can be worried about later. 

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry this is a personal questions if your still sharing a room are you still sleeping together?

If you think you have given up a lot of things already just wait until baby is here. Are moms we do sacrifice a lot for our children but I do it because I know it's best and I don't feel like it's a big deal. Sure I would love to go out more or have.more money to spend on me but my kids come first. I lose tons of sleep when they are young and even as they get a little older I lose sleep staying up with a sick kid. If you don't want to sacrifice then give baby up for adoption not.to her father who you say is drinking more. If you want to raise her you need to get out in your own place and not playing games with baby daddy. Also your age is not important. Your not too young to have a child or be a great mother. :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)