Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Another embarrassing Question :)

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:39 PM
  • 11 Replies
Ok has anyone had this? After I pee and stand up I feel wet in my underwear. Sometimes a little and sometimes a little more, like i have to change my underwear or wear a panty liner. also sometimes have a Braxton hicks contraction after I go pee. I want to make sure I'm not leaking anything important lol. Sorry TMI :P
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Yeah, it happens. Before you stand up, lean side to side, backwards, etc and try lifting your belly a bit when you do it. It helps free the pressure from your bladder so you can empty it a little better.

jakesmom323
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 2:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Welcome to pregnancy;) We are hormonal psychos that pee on ourselves. The discharge is gross too. They leave all that shit out of the "What to expect" book;) Normal
mommy2casidee
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Omg me too non stop!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlee38340
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 3:06 PM
im so tired of peeing myself!!!!
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 3:48 PM
This is my fourth pregnancy and I leak urine often. I'm going to get liners because I don't want to leak in public. It's embarrassing but normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 4:39 PM

hahhaaha i love this responce. why bc it's so true. baby number two and still annoyed with the "new" things happening to my body!

Quoting jakesmom323:

Welcome to pregnancy;) We are hormonal psychos that pee on ourselves. The discharge is gross too. They leave all that shit out of the "What to expect" book;) Normal

pregnancy due date
babies
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
CelestialSong
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 5:38 PM

When I'm done peeing, I stand up a little and lean forward. That seems to get the rest out, otherwise it comes out in my underwear in a little gush :/ I still have to wear liners though, I seem to have sprung a slow leak. Oh the beauty of pregnancy :)

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 5:38 PM
And sadly it doesn't get all better after baby :-( when you cough you will pee yourself. When I have a cold I wear a pad. :-( and when the kids want me to jump on the trampoline I war a pad. Pregnancy changes our bodies forever.

Quoting Mamasgotthis817:

Ok has anyone had this? After I pee and stand up I feel wet in my underwear. Sometimes a little and sometimes a little more, like i have to change my underwear or wear a panty liner. also sometimes have a Braxton hicks contraction after I go pee. I want to make sure I'm not leaking anything important lol. Sorry TMI :P

Mamasgotthis817
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Great thanks!! So glad I'm not alone! Haha!!
Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Just wait until you have a 2 year old that's potty training and your pregnant with #4. Every time she poops in her potty, as I'm dumping it into the toilet, I throw up along with it and pee myself too! Even if I just went pee in the toilet!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)