Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

exhausted at 6 weeks

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM
  • 17 Replies

how normal is feeling really tired? also my legs hurt just standing for to long and when i take walks i feel like im  on a stair stepper.   i dont remeber this from last pregnancy so its new to me.

by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Being tired is very normal in the early weeks.
mila20
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:37 PM
It's normal every pregnancies have they own set hormones that are different
sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:52 PM

With this pregnancy I'm pretty sure I slept more than I was awake in the beginning. I'm 27wks in and though I still could use a daily nap, it's not nearly as bad.

As my midwife put it, the older you get (even when you're young) and with children already depending on you, you're going to be much more tired than with your first pregnancy. 

Sounds about right. 

tatianaXOadrian
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:22 AM

First trimester is known to be a dreag, you will most likely get your energy levels baack in the 2nd :)

samsanders
by Samantha on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh my gosh yes! That was my biggest symptom! And I'm still a very tired pregnant woman at 18 weeks.
SHOE_DIVA
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too!! I thought it was going to get better but I'm tired all the time!

Quoting samsanders:

Oh my gosh yes! That was my biggest symptom! And I'm still a very tired pregnant woman at 18 weeks.
smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Yep, welcome to the first trimester! 2nd one usually gets better. Then you're tired again in the 3rd one. Some people are tired the whole time.

27yomomof4
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:52 AM
25 weeks and not as tired as i have been.. i would literally fall asleep if i sat down for a few seconds.. seemed like i had narcolepsy for the first 4 months.. it is not so bad now but still get exhausted very quickly! Stress could be part of it.. are you stressed out?
mjimaging
by Silver Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I've been exhausted and I'm at 8 weeks. It's been a challenge. I've also had a lot of new aces. Weird ones too. Right now my biggest sore is what feels like a rotator cuff injury. I haven't done anything to hurt my shoulder. I hope it gets better on the second trimester.
mommyof2andTTC
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:58 AM
I was tired as hell this entire pregnancy... so that's normal... the muscles hurting can be normal too because your bodies now producing diff hormones...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN