Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Halloween!

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:19 AM
  • 37 Replies

I know it's not for another month, but do any prego moms have any ideas of a costume, or are you dressing up?

I'm gonna be 8 months by halloween so I'm trying to come up with an awesome idea haha

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mila20
by Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Go as a pregnant woman
Nika87
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:39 AM
2 moms liked this
I thought about it...... I think I want to paint my bump as a green m&m, lol
lUcKyLoVe22
by Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:44 AM
If I was that far along during Halloween, I'd take a white shirt, ripped baby doll arms and legs off, hot glue them to the shirt like, and surround the area around the limbs with fake blood like the baby ripping out of you. I'll be a little over 20 weeks on Halloween. I'm gonna be a raccoon, bumblebee, or ladybug. Hopefully a raccoon though.
threat
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I'll be 30 weeks on Halloween and I'm thinking either being a goddess of love (the gown will accommodate my belly) or getting a gypsy costume and painting my belly white with sliver glitter and it being my crystal ball
Asriel82
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:13 AM

I am in LOVE with the zombie idea saw that on face book and just could not resist it was to awesome :D

MalloryR
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:39 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I always thought this was a cute idea.
razmelonmama
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:57 AM

I am wondering where people are getting these shirts I love it and I am wanting that for the parties I am taking my son to. 

Quoting MalloryR:

Mobile Photo

razmelonmama
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I read about a lady who is going as a stay at home mom and her husband is the milk man! 

steelcage
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:59 AM

I'm only slightly bummed that DS will be born before Halloween because there are some cute ideas but I don't want to be 9 months plus pregnant going out trick or treating with the kids. 

Here are some ideas for you though!

http://www.babble.com/crafts-activities/10-diy-halloween-costumes-for-pregnant-mamas/mama-baby-skeleton/

MalloryR
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 3:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I know a lot of people make them, but I think there are plenty of professionally done ones online. They even have them for twins. :) I just had my son or else I'd have bought one this year!

Quoting razmelonmama:

I am wondering where people are getting these shirts I love it and I am wanting that for the parties I am taking my son to. 

Quoting MalloryR:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)