Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

mid week check in 9/18

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:20 AM
  • 10 Replies
Hows it going ladies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schizomom91
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Going good. Start contracting every day around 4-6pm but it's always gone by morning :/ hopefully this full moon with pull the baby out.
Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Im still here

My stomach looks like it is just in a point now =/

37weeks and 3 days

kaylaybaby666
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Sick still :/
Turtledoves
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Finally getting over being sick after six days. It's been rough! I had to cancel my baby appointment, glucose test, blood test and my rhogam shot because I was too sick to leave the house. Bad week to not feel well! But I'll be 28 weeks tomorrow!

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Bouncing on my birthing ball, having steady contractions that aren't progressing. Eating pineapple now hoping it helps! My back and pelvic bone are killing me!

CharonSmith
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Doing okay. 31 weeks today...feeling exhausted again, and my hips (and general pelvis bones in general) are so achy. If I sit too long I'm achy, if I stand for too long I'm achy, and if I lay down in one position for too long I am achy lol. Ugh!!

1st_time_mom789
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Doing eh. I will be 31 weeks on Saturday. Woke up with a sore throat, pretty sure I caught what my DD has been fighting and Dh caught it too. Been really tired the last couple of days, so I feel like a zombie and have been very much in pain. I thought the last trimester was supposed to be the best lol. 

1st_time_mom789
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:20 AM

keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! 

Quoting NoraDun:

Bouncing on my birthing ball, having steady contractions that aren't progressing. Eating pineapple now hoping it helps! My back and pelvic bone are killing me!

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

TheyAreMyLoves
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:34 AM
28w5d today.
Feeling fine. Having some trouble with dizziness and almost passed out yesterday at work :/
Hoping it was an isolated incident.
Krazie4Ever
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:29 AM

19 weeks today. For being high risk I feel fine. IUD in my fallopian tube and a large blood filled ovarian cyst. Baby looks good and is happy. Thats all I want :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)