Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Dropping in, I miss this group.

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:49 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have not been in here for about 7 months! I always enjoyed reading all the pregnancy posts so I thought I'd come by even though I'm not pregnant anymore. I had my son seven months ago. His name is Jonah. We are going throu some stuff right now. When I was 20 weeks pregnant with him we detected a dialted left kidney. They thought that once he was born it would correct itself. So we have been monitoring it. Latest ultrasound showed two dialated kidneys. So tomorrow he goes to have a vcug. We're scared but just thankful we can find out what is going on and resolve it. He was my last baby. We have two girls jayden is 5.5 McKenna is 2 and Jonah is 7 months. I sure do miss having a baby belly and feeling a baby move. But my dh says he is beyond done with having kids. He said he was done after McKenna lol so he compromised with me to have our son. I hope all babies that have been born already are doing well and are healthy and for those stil pregnant or about to give birth I pray that you and your baby have a safe, happy and healthy delivery. I know how nerve wrecking it is to be so close especially when you arrive at the hospital but we all know the outcome is so much brighter and worth it! Congrats to all

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Thanks for stopping in!  Feel free to hang out here--we love veteran moms!  I hope your son is ok!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Bump

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Good luck! I hope everything turns out ok!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I agree, feel free to stick around!!

Good luck with Jonah's kidneys!
kayla19216
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Thanks ladies! I will be! And thank you for the good vibes on Jonah's kidneys. We hope we get it resolved quickly.

NatyRod
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Hey, welcome back. He's super adorable. Many blessing to ur LO.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN