Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Cant hold my pee AT ALL!!

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:07 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hello everyone!

Im 34 weeks pregnant with my third child. after my second one , who is 5 now, I have always had the problem where if i sneeze, cough, throw up, run, jump, I will pee some.  during this pregnancy i need to wear pantieliners or pads ALL the time. i leak even if i don't sneeze and stuff. If my bladder is even a little full and the baby puts pressure on my bladder, i leak. if i get full from eating, i can leak.  If i get angry , i leak. OMG I freaking hate it. I really hope it gets at least a little better after my daughter is born. I really want surgery to fix it. i had enough.

Anyone have this problem?

sorry i suck at typing :)

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lauren.m
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:18 PM
I had that problem when I was pregnant with twins. It went away awhile after I had them (unless I sneezed real hard). I hope it doesn't happen with this pregnancy tho iM sure it will. My friend had such a problem with it she peed herself on the table when the ultrasound tech pushed down to view the baby. Its a pretty normal thing I guess :(
Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Not having issues with leaking however every time I stand up, I have to pee! It's getting really annoying! I'm 26 weeks
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Oh no!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN