Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

2nd pregnancy, when did you start showing?

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:26 PM
  • 15 Replies

So I am only 5-6 weeks right now, and I swear I am starting to show! Its not my normal tummy blubber, I'm not over weight. Just never got my stomach back after 1st birth. But it sure seems like it is already shaping like a pregnant belly. Which I love and have no problem with, just think its kind of soon to be showing. Which aslo makes me think twins! My grandma had 2 sets of twins, and I hear that they skip a generation, although that could just be something my mom told be as birth control. For you mama's that have more than one, when did you start to show with the second (or third or...)?

by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarebare7
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:49 PM

bump

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:50 PM

It's probably just bloat at this point. It might go down a bit before your baby belly gets noticeable. I got obviously bloated at 7 weeks with my second baby and obvious baby belly about 13 weeks.

KelliansMom
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Your body has also done this before so your abs are relaxing early. But bloat is also a cause too. I pop out with my second around the end of my 11 weeks.
Turtledoves
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:00 PM

By 14 weeks I was legit showing. Before then in first trimester, it was mostly just bloat. At 6 weeks, your baby is the size of a poppy seed, it's not taking up enough room to let you show, but your body is changing a lot and retaining water suddenly.

stepconfused182
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I actually started showing when I was further along with my second pregnancy. I started showing around 18 weeks with my first and not until 20 weeks with my second. You are not showing yet, it's just bloating. Even if there's twins in there, 2 embryos the size of poppy seeds would not cause you to show.

sunflower970
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:27 PM
10 weeks
tammy_lynne
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I didn't actually start showing until 14-15 weeks. I had a LOT of bloating in the beginning with my second though. 

BuckshotBaby
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:14 PM
like 6 months. same with this one (my third) takes forever for me to show.
azn_ladie82
by Melissa on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I was thick to begin with but you could really tell I was pregnant when I was 14 weeks. I'm almost 9 weeks with my fourth and my stomach is starting to look round..I sure hope it's just bloat.

babyfish0511
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:58 PM

It's most likely bloat right now. I did the same thing. The 1st pic was at 6 weeks and the 2nd was at 10 weeks 6 days. I didn't "show" til 10 weeks. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)