Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

He's Here! (pics)

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:06 PM
  • 25 Replies
5 moms liked this

My Darling little boy number two came into the world this past Wednesday! 

I came into the hospital for a scheduled induction at 5am. Checked in and was told that the induction was delayed to 7am but still admitted me. My sign language interpreter arrived at 7am and soon after, they started the pitocin. The contractions were painful but tolerable the first couple hours. My doctor came in at 9 to break my water and the labor went from tolerable to unbearable in a matter of minutes! I've tried not to ask for an epidural, but I was shaking so badly that i had to get an epidural. The anthesiologist came in, all jolly and oh my gosh he was just taking his time! I told him to hurry but he just took his sweet time while i was in so much pain. My mother arrived while I was getting my epidural, but the damned doctor who was doing my epidural told her to wait. I was pissed off. After the epidural was in, my mother came in. I was still experiencing contraction and was still shaking. Mom held my hands and I calmed down. Hubby was no help because i felt like he was laughing inside. It was only my mom that could actually get me to relax until the epidural finally took. With in an hour after I got my epidural, I felt pressure. The nurse checked me and said i was ready to push. Everybody got in the room getting everything prepared. Even my mother got on a sterile gown on. She's a urogyecologist so she wanted to help I assumed. However, my doctor and my mother are friends so my doctor let my mom deliver my son! My son was out after only 4 pushes. However, he had a cord wrapped around his neck twice! The thought of that was scary! to think if i hadn't been induced, and he gained more weight, he could have been in trouble! Thank god for induction! Ha! Cayden came into the world at 11:36am after only four hours of labor.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
samsanders
by Samantha on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
He's beautiful! Congrats :)
MamaRoss87
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

he is beautiful congrats

spitfire.mommy
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations! He is beautiful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcangel63
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations!!!
NoraDun
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!

tammy_lynne
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

He's beautiful!!! Congratulations mama!!! 

GwenMB
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this

So cute! Congrats!

lUcKyLoVe22
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this
That second pic is breathtaking! It made me cry lol. You should definitely get that framed! He's a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations and best wishes to you and your family!!
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!

QueenWisdom
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats he's gorgeous!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)